Frigga is the child of both Thor and Sif.
Powers and Abilities
- Asgardian Physiology:
- Super Strength: She is able to lift more than usual members of her race because she is the daughter of Thor. She can lift about 60 tons with ease.
- Super Speed: She is capable to run up to speeds equal to twice the speed of light.
- Superhuman Stamina: Valkyrie's highly efficient musculature produces no fatigue toxins during physical activity. As a result, she possesses an inexhaustible godly amount of stamina in all physical activities.
- Super Dense Tissue: Her skin, muscle, and bone tissues have 3 times the density of the same tissue in the body of a human being, contributing somewhat to her superhuman strength and weight.
- Super Durability: The tissues of her body are also considerably harder and more resistant to injury than those of a human. She is capable of withstanding tremendous impact forces, high caliber bullets, rocket fire, exposure to temperature and pressure extremes, falls from orbital heights, can easily survive in the heart of a Sun with no discomfort, and powerful energy blasts capable of destroying a planet without sustaining injury.
- Self Sustenance: She is capable of surviving in the vacuum of space unaided.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Her reflexes are similarly enhanced and are superior to the reflexes of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Longevity: Frigga, like all other Asgardians, isn't immortal in the same sense some other god pantheons. She ages at a pace far slower than a human being, although the Asgardians aren't completely immune to aging. The consumption of the Golden Apples of the goddess Iddun is essential to an Asgardian maintaining their physical vigor. Frigga is, however, immune to the effects of all Earthly diseases and infections.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite her high resistance to injury, it is possible to injure Valkyrie. If injured, her body is capable of repairing damaged tissue with much greater speed and efficiency than the body of a human being and most other Asgardians. She cannot, however, regenerate missing limbs or organs, without the aid of outside magical forces.
- Weather Generation/Manipulation: This power stems from her father being the god of thunder.
- Chlorokinesis: This is the ability to manipulate all plant life. This power stems from her mother being the goddess of the harvest.
- Master Combatant: Valkyrie is a superbly skilled warrior trained in the arts of war. She is an excellent marksman, and highly proficient in all areas of combat including hand-to-hand, wrestling, swordsmanship, and hammer throwing. She has also shown great skill with numerous other weapons such as axes, shields, and clubs. Valkyrie is known to be very cunning and intuitive in battle. She learned everything she knows from both parents who were great combatants.
- Expert Tactician: With great leadership and employed strategies and tactics from every culture including forgotten ones, she makes a great leader from the training she received from her father.
She can lift 60 tons with ease
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Valkyrie (Earth-1992)
- Character Gallery: Valkyrie (Earth-1992)
- Quotations by Valkyrie (Earth-1992)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for:
Links and References