Steven is the child of both Captain America and Sharon Carter.
Powers and Abilities
- Superior Physiology: Steve has beyond peak human physiology. His mutation adds on to the super-soldier serum passed down to him by his father.
- Superior Strength: He can at least lift 1200 lbs, but he may possibly be able to lift more.
- Superior Speed: He can easily run 50 mph, but under duress, he is able to run up to 80 mph.
- Superior Stamina: His body eliminates the excessive build-up of fatigue-producing poisons in his muscles, granting him phenomenal endurance. He can exert himself at peak capacity for about 3 hrs without rest before showing any signs of fatigue.
- Superior Agility: Carter's agility is superior to that of any Olympic athlete that has ever competed.
- Superior Durability: Carter's ability to withstand injury are superior to those of ordinary humans. This explains how he has survived the physical punishment during his career.
- Superior Metabolism: His enhanced metabolism allows him to heal from injury or disease faster than humans. Agent America is subject to all human vulnerabilities, although his immunity to diseases, toxins, or even alcohol poisoning is extraordinary. Carter has stated he can't get drunk and has never been sick.
- Peak Human Mental Process: Carter's mental performance has been greatly enhanced, allowing his mind to operate in the most efficient and rapid manner possible. One manifestation of this is his tactical genius; the ability to quickly process multiple information streams (e.g., threat assessment) and rapidly respond to changing tactical situations.
- Superior Reflexes: He possesses reaction time superior to any Olympic athlete that has ever competed.
- Peak Human Perception: Carter has eyesight and hearing greater than any human. Agent America once stated that he is able to dodge bullets because he "sees faster than them"
- Retarded Aging: It is unknown how long he'll live.
- Master Martial Artist: Agent America has mastered multiple martial arts including American-style boxing, jujutsu, aikido, judo, and various others which he either portrayed skill or knowledge in (one of them being pressure point fighting) and combined these disciplines with his acrobatic talents to create his own unique hand-to-hand style of combat. He engages in a daily regimen of rigorous exercise (including aerobics, weight lifting, gymnastics, simulated combat, and even blind fighting) to keep himself in peak condition, and has often defeated opponents whose size, strength, or other powers greatly exceeded his own. Agent America is one of the finest human combatants Earth has ever known.
- Master Tactician and Strategist: Agent America is an accomplished strategist. He is widely considered one of, if not the greatest tacticians on the planet both on and off the battlefield. He is able to formulate battle strategies and his brilliant tactical sense allows him to just as quickly alter any strategy of plan to fit the need of the situation change.
- Master Acrobat: His years of training have made him an expert in the field of acrobatics and gymnastics as well as a stunning aerialist.
- Expert Marksman: He can throw most if not all projectile weaponry with great aim and is well versed in the use of firearms.
- Multilingual: He's fluent in Russian, German, Japanese, Greek, and possibly other languages.
- Expert Pilot: He's a phenomenal pilot and is also versed in many if not all Military, SHIELD, or Avengers equipment.
Can easily lift 1200 lbs
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Steven Carter (Earth-1992)
- Character Gallery: Steven Carter (Earth-1992)
- Quotations by Steven Carter (Earth-1992)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References