Powers and Abilities
- Probability Field Manipulation: the ability to affect probability fields through psionic means in order to give himself "good luck" in his activities. This allows incredibly unlikely events to happen in Longshot's favor. This ability is tied into the positive aspects of his personality: should he attempt to use his powers for a selfish or evil act, or should he give up hope, his powers will fail to function or even backfire, giving him bad luck.
- Psychometry: can read "psychic imprints" that people leave on objects that they have handled and instantly know a history of many events concerning the object such as all of its previous owners, events that took place around the object, and the possible future of the object and its future owners.
- Psychometric Insight: can also telepathically "read" the recent memories of a person by making physical contact with him or her.
- Physical Augmentation: When Philip was put through the process of turning him into a mutate, the Genegineer, his father, augmented his physical features to give him an edge in his new life as a slave. The Genegineer did this without informing the government because he wanted to secretly help his son somehow in their cruel society. These physical augmentations included the following:
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Agility: possesses the equivalent musculature of a human male, but is much lighter due to having hollow bones.
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Superhuman Endurance
- Superhuman Attractiveness: some degree of supernatural attractiveness which tends to compel women to fall in love with him upon first sight.
He possesses the normal human strength of a man of his age, height, and build who engages in moderate regular exercise.
Equipment: Longshot carries blades which he hurls with inhuman accuracy.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
The Genegineer, Philip's father, while putting his son through the mutating process, gave Philip amnesia. His father did this to somewhat lessen his own guilt of enslaving his son, but also to help his son adjust to his new life as a Mutate slave. The Genoshan government then gave Philip the new name, Arthur Centino, because they didn't want the human public to find out that the Genegineer, a high member of the government, had a mutie son to blackmail him with. Eventually, Philip will slowly regain his memory through the use of his psychometric abilities when he visited places or people from his past. When he finally confronts his father after he begins to suspect the truth, Longshot remembers his life as Philip Moreau.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Philip Moreau (Earth-515)
- Character Gallery: Philip Moreau (Earth-515)
- Quotations by Philip Moreau (Earth-515)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References