- Sparky (Earth-2000714): You look...nice.
Muscle (Earth-2000714): Thanks. Some people say I look like Mae Whitman.
- Muscle: You're all under arrest, come quietly and we won't have to use force.
Gang member: We don't taking orders from freaks!
Muscle: Freak? (punches gang member through window) Does anyone else have a problem?!
- Muscle: Alright, I'm here. (through gritted teeth) What did he do this time?
Police officer: He assaulted French Stewart.
Muscle: Oh my God!
Sparky (off-panel): He ruins sequels!
Police officer: How the Hell did he do that?!
Muscle: He has...very good hearing. How much to bail him out?
- Skullex: Have a taste of my rocket-fist Off-jerks!
Sparky: Off-jerks? What the Hell?
Muscle: Sparky look out!
Sparky (is hit by rocket-fist): Oof!
Dragonfly: Muscle, how is he?
Sparky (Muscle looks at Sparky, who has collapsed into a pile of rubble):...Across my memooooorrrryyyy!
Muscle: Err, I think he better sit this one out.
- Demona (Earth-2000714): Awww, is little Sparky gonna cry?
Muscle (Earth-2000714): What is wrong with you?! Can't you see that those zombies are really scaring him?!
Demona: So what? Do you see any of us cowering like that? We're made of tougher stuff.
Muscle: Sparky's a hero too! He's saved the world and done it without walking all over eveyone and making them feel bad about themselves! You have no right to judge him!
- Sparky (Earth-2000714):...And here we have the bar. I'm sure you'd all like a stiff drink, God knows I would. Anyone else? (all Rabble-Rousers began taking orders, except Muscle) Whatsa matter, don't drink?
Muscle (Earth-2000714): Uh, no. My parents were alcoholics.
Sparky: Oh, I'm sorry.
Muscle: Don't be, I've learned from their mistakes.
Sparky: Yeah? And what would those be?
Muscle: Alcohol leads to misery, misery leads to arguments, arguments lead to violence.