Mary is the child of both Spider-Man and Black Cat.
Powers and Abilities
- Super Strength: She is able to lift about 5 tons with ease, and may be able to lift more.
- Super Leaping: Her strength gives her the ability to leap great distances.
- Super Speed: She can run about 40 mph.
- Superhuman Stamina: Her advanced musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than an ordinary human. This allows her to exert herself physically for much longer periods of time before fatigue begins to impair her. At her peak, she can physically exert herself for several hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood begins to impair her.
- Super Durability: Her body is much tougher and more resistant to damage than normal humans. A blow that would easily kill a normal person would only cause her slight discomfort.
- Superhuman Agility: Black Widow's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are all enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. She is extraordinarily limber and her tendons and connective tissues are twice as elastic as the average human being's, despite their enhanced strength. She has the combined agility and acrobatic prowess of the most accomplished circus aerialists and acrobats. She can also perform any complicated sequence of gymnastic stunts such as flips, rolls, and springs. She can easily match or top any Olympic record at gymnastics apparatus such as flying rings, climbing ropes, horizontal bars, trampolines. What she lost in strength compared to father is made up in her greater speed, agility, and reflexes.
- Superhuman Equilibrium: She possesses the ability to achieve a state of perfect equilibrium in any position imaginable. She seems able to adjust her position by instinct, which enables her to balance herself on virtually any object, no matter how small or narrow. She has developed a unique fighting style that made full use of his agility, strength, and equilibrium.
- Super Reflexes: Her reflexes are equal to 20 times of a regular person's. The speed of her reflexes allows her to dodge almost any attack, or even gunfire, if she is far enough away. This combined with her speed and "Spidey-Sense" makes her almost untouchable.
- Psionic Powers: Some of Mary's spider-like abilities are the results of latent psionic capabilities rather than her physical attributes.
- Wall Crawling: She can stick to walls in a manner similar to Spider-Man, however, her ability is psionically based.
- Psychokinetic Webbing: ability to utilize psionic-based webbing (psi-webs), although it requires a lot of concentration to manifest (at least it did at first, as she seems to have no such problems with this power now). By using psychokinetic energy, she can bind ambient free-floating molecules into strands of solid force. Her psi-webs can be used to wrap enemies, or focused into narrow web-lines that she can swing from. Due to its psychic nature, her psi-webs can be used in ways Spider-Man's webbing never could, such as causing webs to form from a distance, or controlling the movement of her webbing mentally. She can create webs of psionic energy able to hold up to 10 tons.
- Probability Field Manipulation: This power allows her to subliminally affect probability fields, which would cause improbable, though not impossible, events of "bad luck" to occur to enemies within her line of sight.
- Night-Vision: She is able to clearly see in the dark, or at least very dim lighting.
- Infrared-Vision: She is able to adjust her vision to see in the infrared spectrum.
- Spider-Sense: Black Widow's has grown to be greater than Peter would have ever imagined. It has multiple applications:
- Premonition: When she senses danger, it is a few minutes before the event happens, and she gets an almost clear vision of it.
- Environment Awareness: She can use the ability to sense everyone and everything in an uncertain radius. This includes enemies, allies, and objects, which each have their own signature. Eventually, it grows to the point where she knows if you're carrying a gun or not.
- Expert Burglar: She learned all she knows in this art from her mother.
- Martial Arts Expert: Her mother has trained her in various forms of martial arts.
- Olympic-Level Gymnast
- Gifted Intelligence: She seems to have gained the intelligence and level of academic achievement equal to that of her father.
She is able to easily/comfortably lift 5 tons
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Mary Lydia Parker (Earth-1992)
- Character Gallery: Mary Lydia Parker (Earth-1992)
- Quotations by Mary Lydia Parker (Earth-1992)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References