LEGO Spider-Man: The Web Series is a LEGO stop motion web series released in both YouTube and in Marvel Fanon Wiki by Benspider. It takes inspiration mainly from The Spectacular Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, the Earth-616 Spider-Man comic books, the Ultimate Spider-Man comic books, the Spider-Man movie games and the Spidey comic books, but also from Spider-Man 3, Spider-Man: The New Animated Series, Spider-Man: The Animated Series, the Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions game, and pieces as well as from other Spider-Man related media as well as other Marvel Fanon Wiki articles (such as MaxGoji's Spider-Man: The Series and LEGO Spider-Man: Irresponsible's original's draft, Topher5151992's Marvel Nexus, ThunderboltZemo92's The Spectacular Spider-Man, Bridgetterocks Assemble! and ElectricMayem's Marvel's Spider-Man) as well as other fanfictions (such as thebandragoness's Fighting Crime, Spinning Webs) and YouTube fan series (such as Paradox Pictures's The Spectacular Lego Spider-Man and darkspidey34's The Amazing Lego Spider-Man ), yet it gives them a new spin. The first episode will be released sometime in 2017. The series has a bigger focus on Spider-Man's civilian life as Peter Parker.
- Spider-Man (Peter Benjamin Parker): A bookworm that one day was bitten by an electrocuted Oz enhanced spider giving him it's abilities. He used them irresponsibly and which caused his Uncle Ben's death he decided to use them for good. Now he struggles a normal life and his superhero life as Spider-Man!
Introduced in Season 1
- Aunt May Reilly
- Uncle Ben Parker
- Mary Jane Watson
- Ned Lee:
- Norman Osborn
- Harry Osborn
- Anna Watson
- Jason Macendale
- Spider-Woman (Gwen Stacy)Debuts in Season 3 as Spider-Woman
- Captain George Stacy
- Eugene "Flash " Thompson
- Kenny Kong
- Liz Allen
- Prowler (Hobbie Brown)
- Glory Grant
- Mr. Davis
- Donald Menken
- Patch (Frederick Foswell)
- J. Jonah Jameson
- Betty Brant
- Sally Avryll
- Joseph Robertson
- Randy Robertson
- Bart Hamilton
- Sargent Jean DeWolfe
- Dr Ted Twaki
- Sergeant Stan Carter
- Jason Ionello
- Professor Aron Warren
Introduced in Season 2
- Mayor Waters
- Ashley Kafka
- Sha Shan
- Patrick Mulligan (Toxin I)
- Black Cat (Felicia Hardy)
- Sean "Tiny" McKeever
- Roderick Kingsley
- Dr. Bromwell
Introduced in Season 3
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock
- Scarlet Spider (Benjamin Reilly/"Peter Parker" clone)
- Agent Spider (Jessica Drew/"Peter Parker" clone)
Introduced in Season 4
- Moon Knight / Ronin (Marc Spector)
Introduced in Season 5
- Spider-Man 20099 (Miguel O'Hara)
Introduced in Season 6
- Fantastic Four
Introduced in Season 1
- Kingpin/Big Man (Wilson Fisk)
- Tombstone/Big Man II (Lonnie Lincoln)
- Scorpion (I) (MacDonald Gargan)
- Rhino (Alexander O' Hirn)
- Kraven the Hunter/"Spider-Man" (Sergei Kravenoff)
- Sandman (William Baker)
- Vulture (I) (Adrian Toomes)
- Green Goblin (????)
- Jack'o Lantern Prime (????)
- Doctor Octopus/Master Planner/Monster Ock (Otto Octavius)
- Chameleon (Dimitri Kravinoff)
- Vermin (Edward Whalen)
Introduced in Season 2
- Electro (Maxwell Max Dillon ) Debuts in Season 1 as a minor character
- Lizard (Curt Connors) Debuts in Season 1 as a supporting character
- Beetle (I) (Abner Jenkins)
- Headsman (Cleavon Twain)
- Justin Hammer
- Scorpion (II) ("Peter Parker" clone/Kaine Parker)
- Lefty Donovan
- Molten Man (Mark Allan)
- Venom (Eddie Brock Jr ):Debuts in Season 1 as a supporting character
- Captain Jupiter/Man-Wolf (John Jameson)
Introduced in Season 3
- Morbius (Michel Morbius) Debuts in Season 1 as a supporting character
- Vulture (II) (Rainero "Blackie" Drago) Debuts in Season 2 as a minor antagonist
- Jackal (Miles Warren) Debuts in Season 1 as a supporting character
- Hobgoblin (?????)
- Demogoblin (Green Goblin clone)
- Commanda (Catherine D' Antan)
- Carnage (Cletus Cassidy):Debuts in Season 2 as a minor character
- Spider-Venom ("clone"/"Richard Parker")
- Doppelganger ("Peter Parker" clone)
- Ultimate Spider-Slayer (Alistair Smythe)
- Slayer Mark I
- Hydro-Man (Morris "Morrie" Bench)
- Spidercide ("Peter Parker" clone)
- Tarantula (Carlos LaMuerto)
- Carrion ("Miles Warren" clone)
Introduced in Season 4
- The Rose (Richard Fisk)
- Silvermane (Silvio Manfredi)
- Big Man (III) (Janice Foswell)
- Will o' the Wisp (Dr. Jackson Arvad)
- Beetle (II) (Janice Lincoln)
- Mr. Negative (Martin Li)
- Giacomo Fortunato
- Shocker (II) (Herman Schultz)
- Green Goblin II/Neo Goblin (????)
- Juggernaut (Cain Marko)
Introduced in Season 5
- Magneto (Erik Lensherr)
- Punisher (Frank Castle)
Introduced in Season 6
Introduced in Season 7
Introduced in Season 8
Introduced in Season 9
Season 1: Learning to Crawl
|Peter Parker returns from summer vacation to school just as has to deal with his first super powered villain, Adrian Toomes, who gets his inventions stolen by Norman Osborn, he decides to take his revenge as the Vulture. Can Spidey survive returning to school?|
|2||Survival of the Fittest|
|After Spider-Man interferes another one of his operations, Wilson Fisk (the Kingpin) contracts the mercenary group called the Enforcers (strongman Ox, contortionist Snake Marston, expert martial artist Fancy Dan, and gunman Montana) just when Peter finally starts his internship at Horizon Labs and decides to take pictures of Spider-Man for the Daily Bugle. But after Spider-Man is defeated by the Enforcers he manages to escape and once he heals he wants a rematch. Now Spidey must survive the Enofrcers, take pictures of himself for a man that hates him, work with his idols and survive school as usual.|
|The Kingpin sends one of his privates investigator MacDonald "Mac" Gargan (who also used to work for Jameson) to get experimented on by Dr. Otto Octavius (a Horizon Labs scientist who is working with Norman Osborn to create super-mercenaries and is forced by Osborn to experiment on criminals) to become the super-villain known as the Scorpion to battle Spider-Man, just as Peter and Gwen try to work together in their science project.|
|Alexander O' Hirn (a thug who personally wants to get Spider-Man for ruining his criminal operations) gets turned into the Rhino by Octavius and he wants to destroy Spidey just as he has his greatest challenge yet, his aunt arranging for him to go to the dance with the mysterious Mary Jane Watson!|
|When William Baker (Alex's former partner) is freed from jail by the Kingpin as long as he accepts an experiment to make him impervious to damage by giving him a sub dermal armor, however the experiment fails and he is turned into living sand and Baker decides to use these powers for crime which puts him at odds with Spider-Man just as the web-slinger, with MJ's help, builds the courage to ask Gwen to a date.|
|6||The Invisible Hand|
|Tired of all the new villains, Peter investigates the mysterious Kingpin but he is instead attacked by former enforcer Montana wearing a shock absorbing suit and vibro gauntlets, calling himself the Shocker. Believing he is related to the mysterious Kingpin, Spidey decides to get the information out of him.|
|While working on the maintenance of an experiment to create super criminals, Dr. Otto Octavius is reminded of his abusive father by Norman Osborn. He starts feeling uneased, but everything takes a turn for the worse once a mysterious figure sabotages his experiment. Octavius survives but his mechanical arms are fused with his body. Blaming Norman and Spider-Man (since he helped save him), he names himself Doctor Octopus and tries getting revenge on all the people who have wronged him just as Peter's school is in a field trip to Tri-Corp where one of the people who wronged him works.|
|As the fall formal is finally here, a mysterious figure known as the Green Goblin, who also seems to be related Octavius accident, starts terrorizing the party. But the worst part is that the party has a special visitor who is none other than the Kingpin of crime!|
|As Halloween arrives Spider-Man and the Kingpin are both invited by the Green Goblin to a foundry where he has incriminating evidence of Kingpin's operations. At the same time Peter is told by Gwen to talk to Harry who didn't show up to Midtown's Halloween Party. However, Peter discovers that Norman Osborn has ties to the Green Goblin and may even be him. Now Peter must try to defeat his greatest enemy and survive for enough time to talk to Harry without letting him now his father may be the Goblin.|
|After the Goblin's defeat, Peter is trying to put his life back together when the Chameleon and his crew start imitating him and use his image (even if they get the costume wrong) to rob banks making him a top wanted criminal. Now Spidey must try to clear his name with the help of the mysterious Black Cat and try to be forgiven by his friends.|
|A mysterious, new villain starts stealing technology. He is Mysterio the Mystic and he wants to bring mankind back to basics. Peter believes he has a connection to Kingpin and decides to use his Bugle connections to ask reporter Frederick Foswell to help him, and if that wasn't enough he needs to do his history homework about the Great Depression. Now Spidey must defeat Mysterio the mystic and complete his homework in time.|
|Spidey finally figures a way to take Kingpin to jail; he needs to find some tapes which incriminate him. There is one problem, however, he has two deadly bodyguards who also serve as his lieutenants: Hammerhead and Tombstone. At the same time, Kingpin frees Rhino ,Sandman and the Enforcers (minus Montana and Snake Marston to distract the webhead .Now Spider-Man must face against four of his deadliest villains and take down the big man of crime once and for all in this epic season finale.|
Season 2: Dark Days
|When a freak accident happens at Horizon Labs, Max Dillon gets turned into living energy conduit and he seeks to be cured. Meanwhile, Spider-Man is exhausted due to fighting criminals all week, so how will he defeat Electro if he can keep himself awake for more than ten minutes?|
|As Dr. Connors tries testing an electrified Oz lizard serum, the formula is sabotaged by Miles Warren and he is turned into a giant lizard creature and tries to eat all of the Horizon Labs staff, including Eddie Brock and Gwen Stacy. Spider-Man and the Horizon staff must now stop him and make a cure before the police kill him.|
|After defeating the Lizard Spider-Man discovers that a mysterious rat like creature is kidnapping geneticists into the sewers and one of them is Horizon's Miles Warren and Doctor Connors. Peter immediately assumes that he is connected to Fisk, however he might uncover some of Warren's shady secrets instead and if that wasn't enough Peter must try to tutor the arrogant Liz Allan. Now Spidey must fight against the being behind this act: the ferocious Vermin and try tutoring a selfish cheerleader.|
|After Kingpin was taken down a new crime boss has not yet risen but one villain is winning traction on the underworld a returning Green Goblin who then gets Liz Allan's brother , who owes his right hand (Blackie Gaxton) a big quantity of money, to submit to an experiment that fuses his skin with a gold molten substance (called sub dermal armor) that makes him stronger and gives him the ability to exponentially increase his heat so he can kill Spider-Man for a cure. The problem is that Mark's sister and his girlfriend ,Mary Jane Watson , try investigating and get trapped on the crossroad of the fight between Peter and the"Molten Man" and spidey must try to protect them.|
Season 3: The Clone Saga
Season 4: No More
- The series was originally meant to be live action, but due to finding no one wanted to act in it and because of some budget concerns, the series was made into a LEGO stop motion series.
- In the show the Parkers' dog, Ms. Lion, is a schnauzer dog. This change was made to make the dog look like Benspider's dog.
- Benspider has said that after twelve seasons he may consider doing a reboot series with the same title.
- After the failed live action idea the series was going to be pivot animated but the idea was dropped.
- The series is animated at 20 fps.
- The series was originally animated using Dragonframe but benspider instead chose MonkeyJam.
- The series takes place in Earth-616901616 (I already know that it is a number extremely large and impractical).
- There have been 8 rewrites so far. The most current one has made the series a remake of the Spectacular Spider-Man animated series.
- In the first pitch many villains would have been created by the same accident as Spider-Man. (Note: all of the non powered villains would have used the accident to steal tech from OsCorp.)
- Most minifigures used in the show are a combination of decals, sculpting, painting, and printing.
- Originally the show was going to take place one year after the Green Goblin and Gwen Stacy's deaths in a reality split off from Earth-616.
- This series is part of Benspider's project to make many LEGO stop motion series', seven of them being Spidey series' (LEGO Web of Spider-Man, The Amazing LEGO Spider-Man: The Web Series, LEGO Webspinner: The Series, LEGO Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man, LEGO Spider-Man: The Web Series (Reboot), LEGO Astonishing Spider-Man: The Web Series, Ultimate LEGO Spider-Man: The Web Series, LEGO Spider-Man: The Web Series, The Spectacular LEGO Spider-Man: The Web Series, and LEGO Spider-Man: The New Web Series.).
- One series managed to spin off from the success of both this one and Webspinner; LEGO Marvel Kaijuverse: The Web Series, created by Max Carroll.
- The series use clay to help with the animation.
- The series intro music is from The Spectacular Spider-Man guitar cover from Spectacular Spiderman FULL GUITAR COVER with Guitar as vocals with Solo made by 6StringMaestro
- In the show Spider-Man has a mix of organic and mechanical webbing. In this version he uses the web-shooters to allow his webbing to support weights and not break as easily as it will do otherwise.
- There are 4 different Sinister Six lineups
- The first Sinister Six lineup consists of: Kraven the Hunter, Scorpion (Gargan), Doctor Octopus (leader), Mysterio (Beck), Electro, and Vulture (Toomes).
- The second Sinister Six lineup consists of: Beetle (Jenkins), Doctor Octopus, Scorpion (clone), Mysterio (Beck), Sandman, and Kraven.
- The third Sinister Six line up consists of:
- Spider-Man's design during season 1, 2, and 3 is a mix of the Spectacular Spider-Man animated series (with the web pattern and back logo) and Todd McFarlane designs (with the spider eyes and the black with blue shading instead of the more recognizable blue) with red gloves with black fingers and exterior molded black and red web-shooters. During Season 1 and 2 he has a blue spider logo on his back originally it was based on the Ditko logo but in Season 2 it's based on The Spectacular Spider-Man but in Season 3 and Season 4 the costume is modified and the black with blue shading becomes blue with a lighter blue as shading.The flickr user : pivote1342 did the original decal and it was later changed by benspider.
- Doctor Octopus' design is a LEGO version of The Spectacular Spider-Man version. The flickr user : pivote1342 did the original decal and it was later changed by benspider.
- Electro's design is based in his The Spectacular Spider-Man version.
- Vulture design's based on his The spectacular Spider-Man version with molded wings below his arms and with molded talons. The flickr user : pivote1342 did the original decal and it was later changed by benspider.
- Venom design's a mix between the McFarlane version (Shape of the eyes, mouth) and the costume worn by Mac Gargan (red pupils, logo). It also has elbow-boney spikes.
- Kingpin's design is based on his Spider-Man: The Animated Series counterpart.
- In the first episode Vulture's suit looks green due to the lighting a reference to his comic book color scheme.
- In the first episode, Harry mentions a tour of France. In the comics Norman Osborn hid there after his apparent death in The Amazing Spider-Man #122.
- Peter has a Gargoyles poster in his room referencing the writer Greg Weinsman, who worked on both Gargoyles and the Spectacular Spider-Man animated series.
- There is a pizzeria called Romita and Junior's Pizzeria. This is a reference to John Romita Sr. and Jr., both of whom are artists who drew Spider-Man.
- At Peter's school, there is a poster for Professor's Harris' music class, which is a reference to Bob Harris, the creator of the Spider-Man theme.
- There are multiple references to the popular web series : Red vs blue.Such as in season 1 episode 9a criminal with a maroon headband asks one with an orange one only for them to be interrupted by Spider-Man. This is a reference to the first line spoken in said show.
- In many Season 1 , 2 ,3 and 4 episodes a long black haired man is seen drinking coffee with a skinny man and observing Spider-Man. These characters are confirmed to be both Morlun and Dex. (Note: In season 5 Morlun becomes a main villain.)