Powers and Abilities
- Negative Emotion Empowerment: John has the ability to absorb negative emotional energy from his surroundings. He is then able to transform this foreign energy, as well as his own negative emotions, into a raw strength, making him a virtual powerhouse.
- Size Addition: His height and musculature increase.
- Enhanced Strength: Warpath has demonstrated the potential of lifting about 75 tons. However, he is likely to surpass this limit.
- Enhanced Speed: Despite his enhanced size, Warpath is capable of running and moving at speeds much greater than even the finest human athlete. Warpath has demonstrated running at speeds up to 100 miles per hour.
- Enhanced Stamina: Warpath's physical stamina is such that he possesses greater physical stamina than any ordinary human and can exert himself at his peak for hours, fueled on emotional energy, before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood began to impair him.
- Enhanced Durability: Warpath's body becomes harder and more resistant to certain types of injury than the body of an ordinary human. For instance, he can withstand the force generated by great impacts. He can withstand impact forces, such as falling from several stories, being hit by certain level energy blasts, and being struck by a superhumanly strong opponent, that would severely injure or kill a normal human. He can withstand high caliber bullets, exposure to temperature extremes, vastly powerful energy blasts from the likes of Exodus, and great impact forces such as being repeatedly punched by the Juggernaut without being hurt.
- Enhanced Agility: Warpath's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Enhanced Reflexes: Warpath's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are superior to those of the finest human athlete.
- Enhanced Senses: Warpath's senses of sight and hearing are enhanced to levels beyond the capabilities of an ordinary human. He is able to see, with perfect clarity, at much greater distances than an ordinary human. He retains this same level of clarity, even in near-total darkness. His hearing is similarly heightened, enabling him to both hear sounds that ordinary human's can't and sounds that they can detect but at much greater distances.
- Enhanced Regeneration: He can regenerate damaged or destroyed areas of his body with much greater speed and efficiency than an ordinary human. Injuries that result in massive tissue damage such as bullet wounds, slashes, punctures, blunt force trauma, and severe burns heal completely, without so much as a scar, in a shorter amount of time.
- Self-Sustenance: His body can process the emotions he absorbs into usable energy for his body, allowing him to forego eating and sleeping longer than a normal human.
- Decelerated Aging: He can also process his energies so that he ages at a slower-than-normal rate.
- Vice Augmentation: His power also releases the negativity back into his environment at an enhanced level, which brings out the worst vices and sins in people: violence, selfishness, bloodthirstiness, and other sinful natures. People begin to completely forget everything else around them as they get caught up in the negative emotions. If someone is exposed to too much negative feedback, madness or eventual death may occur.
Warpath is a formidable combatant, both armed and unarmed. He is also an expert tracker and hunter, even without the aid of his superhuman senses.
He is able to lift up to 75 tons under optimal conditions.
- His powers lead to the magnification of others' vices and negative emotions, unless he is consciously trying to suppress it. Consequently, John chooses to remain a loner as much as possible, and he chooses to be angry most of the time in order to have immediate power to tap into.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- John is the Nexus version of John Proudstar (Earth-616).
- His powers in this reality are inspired by Earth-616 Lorna Dane's secondary mutation when she temporarily lost access to her magnetic powers.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of John Proudstar (Earth-515)
- Character Gallery: John Proudstar (Earth-515)
- Quotations by John Proudstar (Earth-515)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References