During the time she was taken away from her family she would show alot of problems for Nick and the other agents. She would control them into mischief, but as the years went on she would learned how to control her powers. She would, however, use her powers whenever she wanted to. By the time she got older, she was able to do more than just make people do what she wanted.
She and Jake later started to have a relationship, which led to her having a vision of him turning evil because of her, and the only way she thought she could keep him from that destiny was to break up with him. This didn't stop him from reaching his destiny. He still turned evil, and in doing so, he broke her heart. Months later, after endless fighting, he realized that being evil wasn't who he was, and neither was Veronica Doom. Gabbe later told Jake why she broke up with him. He managed to forgive her, and they got back together again.
Later Mephestio saw how she was able to control people, and he persuaded her to enter his realm and fight her. He then used one of his spells to make her obey him (part of that spell equipped her with the powers of the Phoenix Force). But when she was about to open the door so Mephestio could be set free, Jake used an unknown power that relaxed her, causing her to trust him once again. Years passed, and Captain Avenger came back from a mission telling them that he found their parents. The Murdock family decided to go back to Hell's Kitchen. When she returned, she met up with her first archenemy, Slingshot, and soon started dating a man named Drake Lester. But soon after, they discovered each other's identities. Slingshot didn't care who she was and tried to kill her, but failed and was defeated. After a few battles, she started to think she was going to see the last of him, but sadly found out she was wrong. Drake came back to visit her, but she only attacked him. He told her that he was able to separate himself from Slingshot. Trusting on her instincts she brought him back into her life. Then the two started dating, until a hotshot named Longshot started flirting with her, but she kept telling him that she has a boyfriend. A couple of weeks pass before he tells her that he's Drake. Then the two hero partnered up from then on.
Powers and Abilities
- Super Senses: Because she's blind it gives her other senses an upgrade.
- Telepath: She can reads peoples minds with even thinking hard.
- Hypnosis: She can make illusions and make people do what she wants.
- Telekinesis: She can pick up things and throw them with her mind.
- Seeing: She able to see what did or what will happen.
- Phoenix Force: During the time she was evil she was eqipped with phoenix force. When she got out of the spell she still was able to use that power.
- Master Martial Artist: Like her father and her mother she has the ability to fight at a high level.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
- Her Father's Cane: She was give her fathers cane as a child to remember him by. She used it in battle ever since.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Gabbe Murdock (Earth-52295)
- Character Gallery: Gabbe Murdock (Earth-52295)
- Quotations by Gabbe Murdock (Earth-52295)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References