Earth-61615, also known as the Modern Universe is an alternate reality similar to the Mainstream Marvel Universe (Earth-616), Ultimate Universe (Earth-1610), the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Earth-199999), and the X-Men Cinematic Universe (Earth-10005 and Earth-TRN414). This reality serves as the mainstream universe in the Marvelous Multiverse, an alternate version of the Marvel Multiverse made by MarvelousMarty.
Before Time Itself
- The Celestials were one of the first beings created by a mysterious omniversal being known as the "One-Above-All," giving them free will to create a large amount of multiverses in the entire Omniverse. They were led by one of the highest entities in the Multiverse known as Yahweh in order to guide them in creating the reconstruction of the universe.
- A group of cosmic beings known as the Beyonders, along with other cosmic beings were created by the Celestials, to help them and Yahweh create an infinite amount universes in the multiverse. While the Beyonders were created, Yahweh created several servant beings of His own to served Him and protect all of creation itself, inferior or superior to them, and He named those the Angels.
The Big Bang
- The Celestials decided to create the six singulartites where they can store some of their cosmic energies, but the Beyonders, who were corrupted by power and hatred, decided rebelling against the Celestials and tried to steal the cosmic energies stored in each singularity. This cosmic war was known by many as "The Great Multiversal Rebellion."
- But instead of successfully obtaining their cosmic powers, The six singularities formed and merged into a massive singularity, leading to a Big Bang of a new reality, the creation of the reality that would be later known as Earth-61615.
After the Big Bang
- The Celestials' cosmic energies somehow survived during the Big Bang and each cosmic energy was forged into concentrated crystals and thus, they were called the Infinity Stones. But each Infinity Stone is lost somewhere in different locations of Earth-61615, where it was later founded and was kept by different species of beings including Asgardians, Krees, and Humans.
- The legendary nine realms (a group of distant planets connected by the cosmic nimbus Yggdrasil): Asgard, Midgard (also known as Earth), Jotunheim, Vanaheim, Svartalfheim, Nidavellir, Muspelheim, Alfheim, and Niflheim has formed.
- Earth, also known as Midgard of the Nine Realms is fully formed and life began starting.
- Several microorganisms that contained the mysterious group of genetic alleles and genomes, known as the "X-Genes," had that ability to regenerate and mutate at a much faster rate and is able to survive several mass extinctions such as the Permian extinction event and KT-extinction event for more than several billion years, without the need of energy fuel in order to survive.
- The Beyonders caused a large earthquake to submerge a massive jungle to create the realm, Savage Land where the Beyonders use it to preserve millions of different species of creatures from different time periods, saving them from extinction so they can observe evolution in action.
- The Beyonders abandons the Savaged Land and Earth itself to set a new cosmic expedition in the Multiverse.
- The first humans began to live and gather in groups, building small shelters, started harvesting crops, crafting and hunting for food.
- About more than several thousands of years ago, Atlantis and Lemuria existed as the most advanced civilizations known on ancient Earth and waged war against each other. This war annihilated the two empires, leaving some survivors, to which they were able to peacefully reestablish Atlantis without the awareness of the surface world and the surface dwellers, hundreds of years later.
- A group of the last living species of Humans known as the Neanderthals had been permanently, genetically-altered after getting affected by the X-Factor chromosomes after discovering and exploring a cave that would eventually leads into the Savage Land during their hunt, causing a "mutation" to their genes (leading to the creation of the X-Genes), creating the first known Mutants (Homo superior).
- The first mutants were eventually separated into two groups: Mutants who believes in declaring war against humans in order to become Earth's superior race and Mutants who hid, coped, and lived peacefully around humans who believes that everything should be equal.
- A species of extraterrestrials known as the Kree, had arrived on Earth.
- The Kree began experimenting on several humans that they've captured, creating the first Inhumans (Inhomo supremis).
- The Kree left Earth with several Inhumans, leaving the Inhuman rebels on Earth, where some of them lost in a war against humans, hid in a far location away from them to avoid chaos.
- Humans started spreading it's revolutionary journey, traveling all over different parts of the world and started civilization and technology worldwide.
- At some point in history, a civilization of Inhumans decided to leave Earth, under the leadership and guidance of the House of Agon, to colonize the darkest side of the Moon. They built the city of Attilan in a protective dome, protecting and keeping them hidden from Humans and their abusive creators, the Kree.
First Human Civilization
- Several races, including aliens have discovered the Savage Land to start their own tribe and their own civilization in the forgotten land.
- The Kingdom of Wakanda, a small nation in North East Africa, was founded by Wakandan ancestors. For centuries they have remained in isolation and are now considered the most technologically advanced nation of the planet. It was also the source of most of the Vibranium, a mysterious, foreign metal that was first found after a massive meteorite made up of Vibranium has crashed in Wakanda, which was used around the world until present day.
- The Kingdom of Wakanda was first ruled by the royal line of Bashenga, an ancient Wakandan who was supposedly the first king of unified Wakanda, and the first known individual who took on the mantle of Black Panther.
- In Ancient Egypt, the firstborn mutant En Sabah Nur, was born.
- En Sabah Nur discovers his mutant abilities and people started worship him as a god, a Messiah due to his powerful abilities.
- During a transferal of his essence into a new mutant's body, his worshipers betrayed him and set for the destruction of his pyramid. The Four Horsemen ensure Apocalypse still survives the ordeal even as the monument is collapsed, killing the followers while it kept him entombed for millennia.
- 19th Century scientist Nathaniel Essex accidentally manages to genetically mutate himself with different mutant abilities, after studying and researching the history of En Sabah Nur, while he was experimenting experimenting on the X-Genes.
- Throughout the next several millennia throughout the history of mankind, Essex's extraordinary ability of immortality has made him travel into many different countries all around the world under the guise of many identities, searching for answers as he continues his lifetime study and research on mutantkind and other biologically-altered mutates and how he may be able to perfectly replicate the X-Genes and harness its power, in his own hands.
Before Modern Day
World War II
- Max Eisenhardt, discovers his mutant abilities to control magnetic fields while he was entering a Nazi concentration camp, during the ruling days of the tyrannical and powerful, Nazi Germany.
- After studying and speculating the existence of races with biologically enhanced abilities such as the Inhumans and the Mutants, German scientist Dr. Abraham Eskrine was inspired to develop a serum that would enhance the human strength and abilities to superhuman levels. Erskine's work coincided with the rise of Adolf Hitler and Nazism in Germany. When Erskine refused to cooperate with the Nazis and tried to escape with his family to Switzerland in 1935, Hitler sent Johann Schmidt, the head of his SS research division Hydra to force Erskine to finish the formula.
- Nazi general Johann Schmidt, also known as the Red Skull stole some of Abraham Eskrine's Super-Soldier Serum and injected himself with it, causing his body to have some side effects. Dr. Abraham Eskrine's then successfully recreates the Super-Soldier Serum and gives it to the U.S. Army to win the war against the Axis Powers, especially the Nazis.
- Johann Schmidt founded the world terrorist organization known as Hydra inside the Nazi Party and began his crusade searching for the Cosmic Cube, Tesseract.
- Steve Rogers was chosen by Dr. Eskrine for the Super Soldier project, and successfully becomes Captain America: The Star-Spangled Man, where he fought for the U.S. Army against the Nazis and tries to stop Johann Schmidt, who is now the Red Skull after successfully stealing the Tesseract.
- Captain America confronts Red Skull on board a Hydra Jet known as the Valkyrie, where the Tesseract is kept. Red Skull is presumed dead after Rogers sees him get slowly disintegrated holding the Tesseract. The jet crashes into the icy cold waters, where Steve was presumed dead and was frozen for approximately sixty years.
After World War II
- In honor of Steve's memory and the defeat of the Axis powers, the organization S.H.I.E.L.D. was founded by Peggy Carter, Howard Stark, General Chester Phillips, and General Nick Fury, Sr..
- Robert Plunder, a British nobleman and scientist together with his wife Blanche Plunder, discovered the Savage Land, during their classified expedition.
- X-Men, also known as Division X was first formed to stop the Hellfire Club's plans on declaring war against humans and/or vice-versa.
- A mutant with a mysterious past by the name of James "Logan" Howlett was experimented for the Weapon X Program by Colonel William Stryker.
- Trask Industries unveils the Sentinels Program to the public, but was later decommissioned after being stopped by the X-Men. Bolivar Trask is then arrested for the attempted selling of American military secrets to other countries.
- The son of the late and retired General Nick Fury, Sr., also named Nick Fury, has been chosen to be the next director of the world-wide, peace-keeping organization known as S.H.I.E.L.D. and began his first actions in the organization.
- Founder and leader of the anti-human mutant group, Brotherhood of Mutants, Magneto discovers and moved to a remote island in the Pacific known as Genosha, to avoid high profile from the public and build their own civilization as Mutant Supremacists. Erik even devised a new language to his followers, and through his technical intelligence, he started his own kingdom he named, "The Citadel."
- The peace-keeping organization known as the European Defense Initiative, was agreed to be formed by the members of the European Union as the very European equivalent organization to S.H.I.E.L.D. and also serving as its ally, where the organization consisted of supermen as byproducts of the European Super-Soldier Program representing to their European nations, all of whom are empowered with exo-suits designed by Professor Sir James Braddock, who oversees the the E.D.I. super soldier program.
- High school student Peter Parker got bitten by a radioactive, genetically-altered spider during his field trip at Horizon Labs, giving him superhuman, spider-like powers and abilities.
- En Sabah Nur awakens from his sleep, causing for him to become furious in anger since he had failed to become a very powerful mutant and that the entire world had forgotten him and instead, praised "false gods". So he decided to create a New Horsemen of Apocalypse, helping him to "cleanse" the world. He was eventually defeated and was apparently killed by the X-Men and was betrayed by his new horsemen, who joined the X-Men later.
- The September 11 attacks occurred, changing the entire world's point of view forever, causing for S.H.I.E.L.D. and other organizations to be developed into a more militaristic side, activating it's new protocol illegalizing the method of genetic tampering without the authority of the U.S. Government and to hunt down and arrest every rogue and illegal super-soldier, shutting down every organization (except for the U.S. Military and other U.S. government-runned organizations) that are illegally using the method without the legal authority of the U.S. Government, located in America.
- Frank Castle enlists in the Marine Corps, and is placed under the command of Ray Schoonover.
- A group of five researchers from the Directory of Mainland Technology Development, Reed Richards, Sue Storm and their closest friends, Ben Grimm, Sue's younger brother, Johnny Storm, and their long-time friend & colleague Victor von Doom went on a extraterrestrial expedition in a mysterious dimension only to get mutated by cosmic radiation, giving them superhuman/cosmic powers and abilities, which they would later band together battling extraterrestrial-related threats, including their old friend Victor who went insane and obsessed with power after gaining superpowers as well, becoming the supervillain known as Doctor Doom. The four eventually named themselves the Fantastic Four.
- After the 9/11 attacks, General Thaddeus Ross convinces the U.S. Military to create the Bio-Tech Force Enhancement Project, based on Project Rebirth in World War II.
- Billionaire Tony Stark was attacked by the terrorist group known as the Ten Rings. He was kidnapped and imprisoned for three months with Ho Yinsen. Together they made the first Iron Man Armor so they could escape. Yinsen was killed in the process, but Stark managed to escape and was found by the U.S. Air Force and later revealed himself to the world that he's the famous hero now called, "Iron Man."
- Renowned S.H.I.E.L.D. scientist Dr. Bruce Banner transforms into a rage-fueled and nearly mindless green-skinned monster known as the Hulk and caused large destruction inside a S.H.I.E.L.D. facility.
- The Hulk and a newly-transformed Emil Blonksy known as the Abomination battled at Harlem, causing countless destruction. Abomination was eventually defeated and was captured by S.H.I.E.L.D. and Bruce hid far away in a remote location before he was later found by a S.H.I.E.L.D. search mission, led by former KGB assassin and S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, Natasha Romanoff, the Black Widow.
- Loki learned the truth about his real father, he made a plan to force Odin to banish his brother Thor so he could become next in line to the throne. This made Odin berates Thor for his reckless actions, stripping him of his godly power and casting him out of Asgard causing Thor to be exiled on Earth
- S.H.I.E.L.D. scientist Dr. Henry "Hank" Pym accidentally discovers the Pym Particles and hid it away from S.H.I.E.L.D. in a vault after the having the fear of getting arrested. He later quits the team without telling his true reasons until it was later found by the organization. Instead of arresting Pym, they were impressed and offered him a chance to rejoin S.H.I.E.L.D. once again and convinced recruiting him and his wife Janet into the Avengers Initiative contract.
- Thor, Sif and the Warriors Three return to Asgard, where Thor reveals Loki's plan to seize the throne where they defeated Loki and stopped his evil actions. This action strands him in Asgard, unable to return to Earth. Loki falls into space and ends appearing in the Sanctuary.
- Red Skull woke up in the icy waters of the Arctic, confused and fled while Captain America was found frozen and was revived by S.H.I.E.L.D. during their search mission led by Hank Pym.
- Loki makes a deal with Thanos to recover the Tesseract from S.H.I.E.L.D. in exchange for a Chitauri army to conquer Earth.
- The Avengers was founded by Nick Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D. in order to stop Loki and the Chitauri from invading and conquering Earth.
- With the help of the Defenders and several heroes of New York, the Avengers managed to stop the Chitauri Invasion and successfully defeat and capture Loki in the process.
- The threats of the Mandarin forced Stark to come out of retirement to protect the world, only for his overconfidence to put his loved ones at risk and leave him defenseless when his home was destroyed. Stark continued his mission, finding Aldrich Killian was behind the attacks and Trevor Slattery was a pretend Mandarin and eventually Stark defeated Killian. In the wake of the battle, Stark destroyed all of his armors with the Clean Slate Protocol.
- After he had returned to Asgard, Thor helped the Asgardian armies restore peace to the Nine Realms. He fought against the Dark Elves during the Second Dark Elf Conflict, killing their leader, Malekith, and ending the threat. During these events, he was reunited with Jane Foster after she became host to the Aether and became a target of the Dark Elves. Eventually, the Aether was removed from her body and all the Dark Elves were defeated. Thor renounced his claim to the throne and left Asgard for Earth so he could stay with Foster back on Earth.
- Hank Pym, with the help of both geniuses Tony Stark and Bruce Banner, ultimately built Ultron as a new peace-keeping A.I. to protect the world and assist the Avengers as their "eye in the sky," in helping the heroes during their missions. Later on, Ultron was given "his" own suit, so he could be with his fellow teammates, working in the field.
- The Avengers were officially re-mobilized into the bigger field due to the War on Hydra, where Stark built more armors and resumed his role as Iron Man, aiding them in the capture of Hydra's de facto leader, Baron von Strucker, and acquiring Loki's Scepter.
- The Guardians of the Galaxy, a band of former intergalactic outlaws, was unexpectedly formed to protect the Galaxy from planetary threats. They managed to save the planet of Xandar from the Kree warlord Ronan the Accuser and have been recognized under the Nova Empire.
- Several Hydra superiors have secretly ordered on sending strong narrow-band radio signals that translates the encrypted message of Earthlings threatening their kind for the sake of conquering the universe, spreading throughout the rest of the galaxy, hoping that a similar species as the Chitauri, would receive it. Unbeknownst to them, the following transmissions were all successfully received by many different extraterrestrial species, reaching the signal from the Milky Way to the Andromeda Galaxy.
Most of these species were revealed to be ruled by a ruthless, cold-blooded empire, and one of those kind were the Skrulls, whose species have known to observe Earth's civilization for a very long time since it has risen. Having received the message, the Skulls Empire were the very first to create a response, which was sending its powerful fleet onto Earth so it could end its civilization and prevent humanity from having the great opportunity on exterminating the Skrull Empire, even though the message was all a fabricated story created by Hydra, in order to lure them into thinking that Earth is a dangerous planet.
March to Ultimate War
- Captain America discovered that Hydra, whom he thought had dissolved in 1945, had existed in secret as a parasite within S.H.I.E.L.D., and that they were planning to use S.H.I.E.L.D.'s new Project Insight to launch a new world order. Additionally, Rogers' best friend Bucky Barnes was revealed to still be alive, now operating as a brainwashed assassin for Hydra under the designation Winter Soldier. Along with fellow Avenger Black Widow, Rogers teamed up with agent Maria Hill and close friend Sam Wilson, and helped bring an end to the Hydra Uprising. With the immediate threat of HYDRA quelled, Rogers and Wilson embarked on a personal quest to locate Barnes.
Unbeknownst to anyone's awareness, Hydra survived its endgame with its true leader and founder, the Red Skull, who was later revealed to have been secretly running the organization ever since he resurfaced back into modern day.
- However, Ultron eventually believed that humanity threatened the world ever since and thus, according to his program, decided to extinguish humanity. Ultron's attempt at creating and possessing a new synthetic vibranium body had resulted in the creation of his "son," Vision, who joined the Avengers during the Ultron Offensive, using his powers to prevent Ultron from transferring his consciousness into the internet and allowing the Avengers to successfully put an end to him, for the time being.
The Avengers also got the help of King T'Challa, the Black Panther, who helped them in preventing Ultron from collecting further vibranium and causing further damage and casualty in his country, Wakanda. Later on, both Vision and T'Challa officially became the members of the team.
- The Brotherhood of Mutants, led by Mister Sinister (under the guise of their true leader, Magneto) has caused wreak and havoc across the anti-mutant country of Sokovia's capital city, Novi Grad, which immediately have gotten the attention of the X-Men. The heroic mutants then clashed against the mutant terrorists, resulting with their defeat and escape back to the sacred island of Genosha, where Magneto attempted to banish Sinister out of the Brotherhood due to his actions.
However, it was revealed that Sinister had gained a few several allies where some of them where brainwashed and some weren't. Sinister and Magneto clashed in order to win who was worthy of becoming the leader of the Brotherhood, only to realize that the Brotherhood was broken into two factions, both Sinister's and Magneto's.
- The Fantastic Four were suddenly approached by their arch-nemesis, Doctor Doom, who unexpectedly asked for the heroes' help. The four were confused, especially Reed, asking him what kind of help does Victor need from them. Victor responded that he wouldn't even consider the four's help, if it wasn't for the sake of saving his own country, Latveria, and the rest of the world from an impending doom coming.
The heroes then asked what was coming, to which Doom replied, "An invasion," confusing and surprising the four at the same time, though it was revealed that Doom had been studying extraterrestrial life since the Chitauri Invasion, leading to him making a theory about Earth being a frequent target for alien colonization after discovering that an ancient powerful species known as the Skrulls has been watching Earth and has attempted on colonizing it since the dawn of history. Doom then told them that the Skrull have been doing it every next thousand years, and now believes that they're coming to Earth, once again, and he needed their help to stop another invasion from occurring.
- Iron Man's armor technology was revealed to have been sold to his greatest rogues by a mysterious seller. Upon learning this, Iron Man begins a clandestine crusade to destroy all traces of his tech and find and apprehend those individuals or groups who were using it, even if it means facing off against his friends, the US Government or foreign operatives.
- The Nimrod Invasion was unexpectedly unleashed upon the United States of America as a part of Hydra's endgame after the events of Hydra Uprising, threatening the country into being torn apart by the organization's subsidiary group, the remaining anti-government militia of Hydra. The chaos and destruction caused by the anti-government forces were eventually prevented further, thanks to the help of the Ultimates' efforts on taking down Hydra in the wake of attempting to tear the entire country apart.
However, unfortunate to the heroes, the Nimrod Invasion was just one of Hydra's stepping stone, so it could finally successfully launch its true schemes on world domination and supremacy. From that point on, the Movement, an ultimate global alliance of super-villains, criminals, terrorists, and rogue organizations around the world, was finally commenced by Hydra and its fellow founders, in order to make their global protocol truly successful.
- After faking his own death, Loki was revealed to have survive the events of the Second Dark Elf Conflict, somehow finding his way on to Earth once again. He allied himself with the Enchantress and her Executioner, he also had, Lorelei, Amora's sister freed from captivity on Asgard so she could join their cause on invading Earth, and have his revenge on his brother when the time has come, along with every other super-villains, eventually joining the Movement's Alliance in the process.
- The Movement Alliance conducted a series of massive terrorist attacks all over the world destroying the Brooklyn Bridge, Golden Gate Bridge, Eiffel Tower, Taj Mahal, and even the Great Wall of China, killing over 1,500 people on the very first day. Consequently, all the Movement's opposing adversaries, the heroes, were united into creating their own Ultimate Alliance, in order to stop and prevent the Movement from commencing its schemes upon world domination and sovereignty, before its too late.
As the attacks all over the world have continued for days and then weeks, more and more casualties are sadly, starting to increase in numbers, due to the extreme terrorism and serious devastation, continuously committed by the conflict between the Movement Alliance and its seemingly unstoppable forces against the combined forces heroes and anti-heroes of the world, the Ultimate Alliance, who are not stopping their fight against the villains until they find a way to make them pay for their irreversible actions and restore back peace in the entire world.
- Former S.H.I.E.L.D. director and current high-ranking agent Phil Coulson, managed to get himself and his dedicated team onto the city of Attilan, in the darkest surface of the Moon, through the mysterious Inhuman only known as Maximus the Mad, who decided to ran away from their captivity in order to warn the rest of his family about the incoming threat of the Skrull Empire, whose several ships have purposely landed on the surface of the Moon to find the Inhumans of the city so they could either capture, or exterminate them.
After meeting with the Houses of Agon, S.H.I.E.L.D. offered them their help in ceasing the incoming approach of the Skrulls from destroying the city of Attilan, to which they hesitated on agreeing at first due to their historical relationship with humanity, before they were able to be convinced by S.H.I.E.L.D. agent and fellow Inhuman, Daisy Johnson, believing that S.H.I.E.L.D.'s intentions are to truly help their kind, not threaten them into extinction.
- Some of the Skrull spacecrafts somehow found its way onto Earth, crashing into several locations all around the world, most notably the Kingdom of Latveria and the Kingdom of Wakanda, as Doom has suspected and predicted for it to happen. However, most of them were unfortunate on their ships' crash landing, having most of the Skrulls to perish as they have roughly crash landed into rocky terrains and fathomable oceans where no one gets back from.
Nevertheless, those who did survive did proceed with their true intentions of exterminating and decimating Earth's entire race and life, who they have mistakenly taken as a rival species, daring to challenge them in becoming the far more superior species in the entire universe. After having to immediately know about their impending arrival on Earth, the Fantastic Four and even the Black Panther has finally decided to help Doom in preventing another alien invasion from the hands of the Skrull Empire.
- The Defenders have come off to face the very notorious and dangerous Crime Syndicate of New York, a large gang consisting the state's deadliest and malevolent criminals, led by the Kingpin, along with several terrorist organizations such as A.I.M. and the Ten Rings. The heroes had become triumphant and victorious against the syndicate, but at the cost of many innocent lives, most notably Daredevil's ex-fiancée and love interest, Karen Page, who died at the hands of the Devil's most twisted and sadistic foe, Bullseye.
- Unbeknownst to the Ultimate Alliance, the Movement's main headquarters were suddenly destroyed in the process, thanks to the actions of a mysterious Hydra operative who was only known by the identity of Mark Gruler, who used Hydra's three heavily armed, satellite-linked Terror-Carriers against them, destroying their every base and facility. Gruler's true motives and reasons for bringing down the Movement were yet to be revealed, until later. However, this following event made the heroes in creating the subsequent opportunity into confronting and defeating all the villainous leaders behind all of this, and finally stop the conflict.
- Captain America (Leader)
- Iron Man (Former Substitute Leader and Co-Leader)
- Hank Pym
- Black Widow
- Black Panther
- Scarlet Witch
- Ms. Marvel/Captain Marvel (Part-Timer)
- Spider-Man (Part-Timer)
- Spider-Woman (Part-Timer)
- Mockingbird (Part-Timer)
- War Machine/Iron Patriot (Part-Timer)
- Falcon (Part-Timer)
- Cyclops (Leader)
- Professor X (Founder and Former Leader; Apparently Deceased)
- Wolverine (Former Substitute Leader)
- Marvel Girl (Co-Leader)
- Emma Frost
- X-23/All-New Wolverine
- Psylocke (Part-Timer)
- Bishop (Part-Timer)
- Deadpool (Part-Timer)
- Cable (Part-Timer)
- Archangel (Deceased)
- Nick Fury (Former Director)
- Maria Hill (Former Director)
- Phil Coulson (Director)
- Agent 13
- Timothy Dugan
- Jeffrey Mace (Director; Deceased)
- Peggy Carter (Founder; Deceased)
- Howard Stark (Founder; Deceased)
- Chester Phillips (Founder; Deceased)
- Nick Fury, Sr. (Founder and Former Director; Deceased)
- Star-Lord (Leader)
- Rocket Raccoon
- Drax the Destroyer
- Major Marvel II
- Major Marvel (Deceased)
Marvel Knights (Independent Heroes & Anti-Heroes)
- Ultimate Spider-Man
- Silver Surfer
- Scarlet Spider (Deceased)
- Nova (Presumably Deceased)
- Winter Soldier
- Red Hulk
- Agent Venom
- Doctor Strange (Leader)
- Brother Voodoo
- Tina Minoru
- Ancient One (Leader; Formerly; Deceased)
- Doctor Voodoo (Formerly; Deceased)
- Agamotto (Founder and Former Leader; Deceased)
- Daredevil (Leader)
- Black Cat (Co-Leader and Former Substitute Leader)
- Moon Knight (Former Substitute Leader)
- Power Man
- Iron Fist
- Cloak (Part-Timer)
- Dagger (Part-Timer)
- Jewel (Part-Timer)
- Lionheart (Leader)
- Captain Spain
- Captain France
- Captain Italy
- Captain Britain (Leader; Formerly)
- Gloriana (Co-Leader; Formerly)
- Captain Britain II (Leader; Deceased)
- Doctor Doom
- High Evolutionary
- The Lizard
- Saint Nicholas
- Spider-Slayer (Deceased)
- Vulture (Drago) (Deceased)
- Crimson Dynamo (Gavrilov)
- Crimson Dynamo (Shatalov)
- Crimson Dynamo (Bukharin)
- Crimson Dynamo (Petrovich)
- Crimson Dynamo (Turgenov)
- Lorelei (Ubanu)
- Multiple Man (Formerly)
- Hard-Drive (Formerly; Deceased)
- Pyro (Deceased)
- Green Goblin/Iron Patriot
- Moonstone/Ms. Marvel
- Ragnarok (Part-Timer; Deceased)
- Doctor Octopus (Leader)
- Vulture (Formerly; Reserve Member)
- Rhino (Formerly; Reserve Member)
- Tinkerer (Ally; Technological Support & Resources Supplier)
- Red Skull (Founder and Leader)
- Baron von Strucker (Co-Leader)
- The Leader
- Madame Hydra/Viper
- Yellowjacket (Cross) (Apparently Deceased)
- Yellowjacket (Nicholson) (Deceased)
- Baron Zemo (Deceased)
- Crimson Dynamo (Deceased)
- The Colonel (Formerly; Founder and Leader)
- Whiplash (Formerly; Former Leader)
- Swarm (Formerly)
- Abomination (Lam) (Deceased)
- Crimson Dynamo (Su) (Deceased)
- Hurricane (Deceased)
- Mister Sinister
- Baron Mordo
- Mole Man
- Fin Fang Foom
- Ego the Living Planet (Deceased)
- Kaecilius (Deceased)
- Ronan the Accuser (Deceased)
- Iron Monger (Deceased)
- Aldrich Killian (Deceased)
- Malekith (Deceased)
- Vulture (Natale) (Deceased)
- Mary Jane Watson
- Edwin Jarvis
- Pepper Potts
- Ben Urich
- Happy Hogan
- Harry Osborn
- Betty Ross
- Foggy Nelson
- Christine Palmer
- Liz Allan
- Aunt May
- Gwen Stacy (Deceased)
- Karen Page (Deceased)
- Uncle Ben (Deceased)
- Due to several timeline confusions, many events of this reality from the Mainstream Marvel Universe may have happened in much later years, instead of their official years in the official comics or other media. For example: This version of the Chitauri Invasion had happened in a much later year after 2012 in this reality, instead of the event happening in the Marvel Cinematic Universe in it's original year in that continuity, 2012.
- Characters from Earth-61615
- Other things related to Earth-61615
- Earth-61615's Appearances
- Images from Earth-61615
- Reality Gallery: Earth-61615