|This Articles needs to be wikified!|
This article lacks proper templates, navigational structure, and/or standard American English grammar.
To help improve it, check the current Layout Guide and Formatting requirements. Once these are adequately met this tag may be removed from the page with admin approval. If the page receives no further improvement, it will be deleted March 17th, 2018.
Doom is serious here. He will destroy this article. Bwahahahahaha.
|The Pym Particles Ignite!|
This article is a stub. You can help the Marvel Fanon by expanding it. If the page receives no further improvement, it will be deleted 2 weeks after the date of issue.
This article seems to have been abandoned and is currently incomplete, and according to the site policy, is spam and will be deleted accordingly.
To help stop this, you may continue this project and ask for this template to be removed, or you have ask for it to be deleted. If neither of these are done, it will be deleted 2 weeks after the date of issue. It WILL be deleted unless the owner of this project picks it back up.
Powers and Abilities
- Sphere of Influence: His full power has not been realized, and the upper limit of his power is unknown but could be categorized as Reality Altering. Warlock is capable of generating a reality warping sphere of influence in which he can do many things including: fly, become intangible, teleport himself and others, cause things to burn, shrink, explode, melt, or reform in various ways, reduce and increase gravity, increased strength, increased speed, increased reflexes, healing, telepathy, telekinesis, creation of solid people and objects, induce paralysis, deconstructing matter, resurrecting the dead, altering world history and individual memories retroactively, changing beings at a genetic level, and so on. The use of his powers is really up to his imagination and creativity. Since he was a die hard fan of the X-Men since before he realized he was mutant, he likes to emulate his senior team members by mimicking their powers such as moving things telekinetically like Jean, summoning lightning like storm, or shooting energy blasts out of his eyes like Cyclops. His current sphere of influence is a 2-mile radius orb that surrounds him at all times, which causes him to sometimes subconsciously use his powers when he didn't intend to. Through training he can increase the size of his sphere of influence.
Chris possesses the normal human strength of a man of his age, height, and build who engages in moderate regular exercise, and can increase is strength to unknown levels through the use of his powers.
- Subconscious Use: Since his sphere of influence is always surrounding him, he could subconsciously use his reality altering abilities to do something he didn't intend on.
- Distance: As long as someone or something is more than a mile away from him, he is powerless against them. So he is unable to influence people sees on TV or through binoculars, as long as they're not in his sphere.
- Psychological Limitations: Other than only being able to use his powers in ways that he can imagine, Chris is unable to use his powers to kill people, resurrect the dead, nor force someone to fall in love to do psionic barriers preventing him from doing so because he strongly believes using his powers in such ways are morally wrong.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- Christopher is the Nexus version of Elliot Boggs from Earth-1610, but heavily re-imagined.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Christopher Andrews (Earth-515)
- Character Gallery: Christopher Andrews (Earth-515)
- Quotations by Christopher Andrews (Earth-515)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References