Alickz was on a trip to the Science center where they were showing off a spider and all kinds of inventions but the spider was so strong it broke out and bit the nearest thing next to him which was Alickz. The Spider gave him powers the same powers as the original spider-man after that day his life would never be the same He started going through different changes he tried to use this power to make money but realized who cares then he saw a robber and got an idea to fight crime about a few months after he mastered his own abilities a symbiote came down to earth and attached to Alickz but he controlled the symbiote and took away the symbiote's personality in order to control its power so currently the symbiote has permanently bonded to him and now has all the power of him and the symbiote together so now when he activates the Navy symbiote and changes into his costume fighting crime and he gets all new powers together with his old and then he mastered the static cling he uses for wall crawling but the thing is the only reason he could wall crawl is because his body is actually holding bio-electricity inside of him which he uses to use he can manipulate it in any way he wants he has mastered this ability. He mastered his spider-sense also allowing him to know the actual danger that will be coming and uses it to see through smoke and can use it to see the near future to see which move his enemy would do next. He is the Sworn protector of New York City and Nueva York.
Powers and Abilities
- Spider-Sense: Spider-Man possesses an extrasensory "danger" or "spider" sense which warns him of potential immediate danger by the manifestation of a tingling sensation in the back of his skull, and links with his superhuman kinesthetics, enabling him to evade most any injuries, unless he cognitively overrides his automatic reflexes. The precise nature of this sense is unknown. It appears to be a simultaneous clairvoyant response to a wide variety of phenomena (everything from falling safes to speeding bullets to thrown punches), which has given several hundredths of a second warning, which is sufficient time for his reflexes to allow him to avoid injury. The sense also can create a general response on the order of several minutes: he cannot discern the nature of the threat by the sensation. He can, however, discern the severity of the danger by the strength of his response to it. Spider-Man's spider-sense is directional and can guide him to or away from hidden weapons and enemies. Sudden and extreme threats can cause his spider-sense to react with painful intensity. Spider-Man can also sense and dodge attacks directed randomly or by a computer. Using his spider-sense to time his enhanced reflexes, Spider-Man can casually dodge attacks up to and including automatic-weapons fire, provided there is sufficient distance. His spider-sense is sufficiently well-linked to his reflexes to the point that a threat can trigger them even when Spider-Man is asleep or stunned. His spider-sense has helped him preserve his secret identity since it alerts him to observers or cameras when changing into or out of his costume. The spider-sense does react to those who Peter does not consider to be a threat, such as Aunt May. Spider-Man can choose to ignore his spider-sense, and distraction or fatigue diminish its effectiveness. Spider-Man's fighting style incorporates the advantage that his "spider-sense" provides him. His body begins to produce more adrenaline after the sense is triggered, an extension of the 'fight or flight syndrome.'
- Superhuman Strength: Spider-Man possesses superhuman strength enabling him to lift approximately 10 tons. Spider-Man's physical strength is sufficient to lift and throw objects as heavy as most standard automobiles with ease. He must also pull his punches and kicks unless fighting someone of similar or greater physical durability. Otherwise, his blows would prove fatal to a normal human being. Spider-Man's physical strength also extends into his legs, enabling him to be able to jump to a height of several stories in a single bound.
- Superhuman Speed: Spider-Man can run and move at speeds that are beyond the physical limits of the finest human athlete. He is ultimately capable of running at speeds of at most fully exerted is mach-1
- Superhuman Stamina: Spider-Man's advanced musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than an ordinary human. This allows him to exert himself physically for much longer periods of time before fatigue begins to impair him. At his peak, Spider-Man can physically exert himself for several hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood begins to impair him.
- Superhuman Durability: Spider-Man's body is physically tougher and more resistant to some types of injury than the body of a normal human. His body is more resistant to impact forces than anything else. He can withstand great impacts, such as falling from a height of several stories or being struck by a superhumanly strong opponent, that would severely injure or kill a normal human with little to no discomfort.
- Superhuman Agility: Spider-Man's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are all enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. Spider-Man is extraordinarily limber and his tendons and connective tissues are twice as elastic as the average human being's, despite their enhanced strength. He has the combined agility and acrobatic prowess of the most accomplished circus aerialists and acrobats. He can also perform any complicated sequence of gymnastic stunts such as flips, rolls, and springs. He can easily match or top any Olympic record at gymnastics apparatus such as flying rings, climbing ropes, horizontal bars, trampolines.
- Superhuman Equilibrium: Spider-Man possesses the ability to achieve a state of perfect equilibrium in any position imaginable. He seems able to adjust his position by instinct, which enables him to balance himself on virtually any object, no matter how small or narrow. He has developed a unique fighting style that made full use of his agility, strength, and equilibrium.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Spider-Man's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are currently about 15 times greater than those of an ordinary human. In combination with his spider-sense, the speed of his reflexes allows him to dodge almost any attack, or even gunfire, if he is far enough away.
- Wall-Crawling: Spider-Man's exposure to the mutated spider venom induced a mutagenic, cerebellum-wide alteration of his engrams resulting in the ability to mentally control the flux of inter-atomic attraction (electrostatic force) between molecular boundary layers. This overcomes the outer electron shell's normal behavior of mutual repulsion with other outer electron shells and permits the tremendous potential for electron attraction to prevail. The mentally controlled sub-atomic particle responsible for this has yet to be identified. This ability to affect the attraction between surfaces is so far limited to Spider-Man's body (especially concentrated in his hands and feet) and another object, with an upper limit of several tons per finger. Limits to this ability seem to be psychosomatic, and the full nature of this ability has yet to be established.
- Superhuman Sight: Spider-Man's visual acuity is considerably beyond that of a normal human. Spider-Man can see objects at much greater distances, with perfect clarity, than an ordinary human.Spider-Man possesses this same level of clarity at night, enabling him to see in near-total darkness. He is able to see into the infra-red end of the electromagnetic spectrum, enabling him to see a person's body heat. the flicker-fusion horizon(the speed at which some objects appear as a blur) in his eyes is superior to other people. what appears as a blur to most people, he can see perfectly. His Eyes also Can Zoom in Like Telescopic Vision and have a little x-ray vision.
- Rapid Healing:: Spider-Man's accelerated metabolism affords him a rapid healing ability that lets him regenerate damaged bodily tissue faster and more extensively than a normal human is capable of. Injuries such as slashes or puncture woulds can heal completely within a matter of hours. It isn't known if Spider-Man's healing powers afford him greater resistance to toxins or diseases; nor if they grant him an extended lifespan. Spider-Man healing factor isn't sufficiently enhanced to regenerate severed limbs or missing organs. although he heals at a greater rate than a normal human, he doesn't possess an actual superhuman healing factor. Also if he Loses a Limb it grows back in about a week. Also he is not vulnerable to Diseases that influence regular humans such as the flu and cancer because the symbiote does not let it enter his body.
- Claws & Fangs: Spider-Man possesses elongated canine teeth that secrete a paralyzing, though non-toxic, venom. He also possesses short, retractable claws at the tips of his fingers and toes that he uses to dig into surfaced, enabling him to crawl along them as a spider might. The claws are also razor sharp and, coupled with his great strength, are able to rend materials as durable as cinder-block.
- Spinerettes: Both of Spider-Man's forearms contain a set of spinerettes that release a very strong and sticky web-like substance from the back of his wrists. Spider-Man can use this webbing to swing from building to building with or as a means of restraining an individual. Spider-Man's webs are organic and are chemically identical to real spider silk.
- Enhanced Resilience: Spider-Man has a level of resilience far greater than most humans. he once fell off a building and effortlessly walked to a hospital, where a doctor said that with broken ribs and massive fractures, it was amazing that he could even stand up.
- Tendrils: His Tendrils are blackish Blue things that extend from his body and can use them to stretch and generate Spikes throughout his body also he usually makes 3 bladed claws on each fist that he can use to counter sword attacks he also can extend his webbing with it making it reach pretty far like when he is off the ocean shore he webs it to a building and it can reach even when he is on the boat. Because of this Tendril ability his body is made out of this stuff and basically regenerates extremely fast but if he is not ready for an attack he is vulnerable and can be severely injured. When he runs his electricity throughout his tendrils or webbing it is The spider's sting.
- Enhanced Senses: His Eyes can see perfectly in night see perfectly clear that is not usually clear to a humans naked eye. He also can see farther by zooming in with his telescopic vision if he is on top of a building and he wants to see miles away. He also can read Heat Signatures through solid objects. His ears can pick up on voices far away and lower and higher frequencies than a human. His nose can smell a scent miles away and he can feel things on his webs through air currents.
- Spider-Camo: He can make himself instantly invisible
- Duplication: He can split himself up like a single celled organism but only make it so he can make 2 copies of himself plus his original self which makes 3.
- Thunder Voice: He has a powerful scream that can make glass break, level buildings and send people/objects flying
- Flexible Bone Structure: Spider-Man's bone structure allows him great flexibility. He can remain in a crouched position for a long time without causing any damage to his spine. He also has web-laced bone structure which is extremely durable (stronger than Kevlar) so his bones are bulletproof.
- Prehensile Tail: The symbiote allows him to make a tail allowing him to grab onto objects with relative ease. His tail is strong enough to support his body weight.
- Electricity/Venom Blasts: He can take his Wall crawling ability to a whole nother level because his Whole Body is Generating Bio-Electricity which he has learned to manipulate, control, to sense sources of electromagnetic energy, electricity and magnetism and administer as a range of attacks with a range of uses; he can charge devices with electricity, and alternatively drain the energy from them into himself, magnetize and demagnetize metals. He can hear radiowaves meaning he can listen in on the police broadband and music stations, as well as tapping into the phone lines so he can make calls. Spider-Man can choose to keep the electromagnetic energy that he currently holds in his body by controlling the Current and Voltage for whenever he wants to use it. He can Fire bursts of that same electricity from his hands and make Static-Clings, Generating Shields. He can make objects levitate using Electromagnetic Levitation (Metal is the easiest). He can also make Balls of lightning and can use all the electricity currently in his body to disable all electrical devices in the radius of his attack. He also Conducts the Electricity through his webs and tendrils. He can also Flare people with a flash he can make. He can also manipulate a plasma-make of this electricity in a blue flame form.
- Super-Charge: By Increasing the Voltage of the electricity and conducting it into anything he can make it explode or into glass it can melt
- Magnetism: He has the power to move objects with his electricity especially the metal.
- Psychic Alignment with Arthropods: He can See what a Spider Sees and Can Directly Communicate with them Commanding them and such.
- Mark Of The Spider: He can plant his mark with the palm of his hands, which is an Electrified Spider Symbol and it helps show where he has been.
- Underwater Adaptation: Similar to a diving bell spider, Alickz can wrap himself in a bell-shaped web held by the hairs on his legs and abdomen and collect oxygen from the surrounding water, which is exchanged with other gases such as carbon dioxide through osmosis, allowing him to survive underwater "indefinitely".
He majored in science and knows all about science he also is a skilled acrobat and before he got his powers he was trained in ninjutsu and was an excellent athlete
Since his body is always making electricity when hes sleeping and uses it he can risk energy depletion but can recharge.
He cannot use some powers at the same time but he can use a lot of his powers. He can use his powers on water by electrocuting it but however when he is charging for an electrical attack by gaining the electricity from his body and transferring it to his hands where he can shoot it out he is vulnerable to a large body of water where he can short out and lose all the electricity in his body.
Equipment: Spider-Man's costume is made of super Kevlar, blue part, which is strong enough to deflect bullets and not burn it is very flexible material but also very durable. The black places are the symbiote part of the costume making a spider in the middle then stretching all across to boots and gloves there is a big Black X in the back and on the black line that looks like his belt is an endless hole which he can use for storage and the middle button inside of it is used to a light air foil on his back and underarms like a flying squirrel This foil emits a low concentration of anti-gravity particles that allow Spider-Man to glide on currents of air. He needs this because some places in the city the buildings are to far apart to jump but he could throw a web line to them but he mostly needs it from jumping off of of high things for freefalling. At the Top his costume is Reflective See-through material that magnifies his glowing blue eyes across his whole face. The whole suit has unstable molecules that are designed to resist tearing of his claws but also thin enough to use his wallcrawling. He can store the unstable molecules underneath his skin and call upon them at will to change into his costume. What the costume would look like if nobody was wearing it is just a big blue Jumpsuit with just big Mirror Eyes and a button on the lower part of the body.He also lives in an apartment in N.Y.C. but he modified it with the push of a button it turns into a spider web headquarters which he humbly names this hq, The Web.
Transportation: Web Slinging, Running/Jumping across rooftops. Spider-Cycle
Weapons: He throws Shuriken, Makes Spikes with Symbiote, Talons, Claws, Fangs, and Electrical Attacks
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Alickz Rider (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Alickz Rider (Earth-616)
- Quotations by Alickz Rider (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: ·
Links and References