Alayna Greenwood Donovan was born as a half-human, half-cheetah hybrid, known as a werecheetah, in the Cheetah Valley of Nigeria Africa. The daughter of King Tuwatu, the leader and ruler of the werecheetahs, she was the future princess of the Cheetahs. The werecheetahs were peaceful and benevolent creatures who only hunted to survive. They were completely capable of rational thought and advanced intelligence, however, and spoke African English. However, their peace ended when poachers came and killed them all by skinning them alive, except for Alayna. Alayna, who was only one year old, was taken by the poachers as a souvenir, and they were going to send her to America to be placed in a freakshow. However, before they could depart, they were caught by an American anthropologist couple touring Africa, who contacted the police about the poachings
The police captured the culprits, and the couple found baby Alayna crying and meowing. The couple thought she was a kitten at first, but then realized she possessed features of a human baby girl. Believing that she was a hybrid of some sort, they decided to adopt her, and named her Alayna Greenwood. They brought her back to America and had her adopted. By the time she was 3 years old, she was able to speak and walk like a normal human girl. Even more surprising, she seemingly transformed into a full human girl, and seemingly forgot about her past existence and appearance. She would not know of it for years to come. As she grew older, she became very athletic, very brilliant, very beautiful, and very kind. In her high school years, she became the most popular girl in school, taking up gymnastics and cheerleading. She was a straight-A student, and was probably considered up for Valedictorian.
During her sophomore year, she fell in love with a handsome, but punkish young man named Bruce Tyrannos. She believed him to be a kind and interesting young man, but she did not know how sinister he truly was. Although he thought her attractive, Bruce only wanted to be with her in order to gain her popularity. However, during the senior year, she began to realize how cruel he was when she learned how he had secretly been picking on a geek named Brad Donovan for quite a few years, who she knew had never harmed a fly. She had known Brad for a while, enough to know that he was a sensible, if not misunderstood, kid, but she had never thought him attractive until one day she saw how strong Brad was.
Seeing Bruce brutally beat Brad up, she tried to stop him, noticing how Brad took blow for blow, getting up each time, only to fall back down, but Bruce would not hesitate. After seeing enough, she screamed at him, and told him that they were through. She went to Brad's side and helped him. Bruce was speechless. Alayna helped Brad to the nurse's office and talked to him about how sorry she was that Bruce picked on him. Brad replied that he was used to it. Telling her that Bruce had been doing it for years for no reason whatsoever, Alayna was shocked and ashamed of herself for ever loving someone like that. When the nurse informed Brad that he had a fever unlike any ever recorded in history, Alayna was extremely worried about Brad, but he felt perfectly fine.
Later that day, Alayna realized that she forgot that the senior prom was in four weeks, and she had dumped her date. However, Brad didn't have a date and kindly asked her if she would go to the prom with him, but knew she would say no. But, to Brad's surprise, she unhesitantly said yes. However, she stated that they had to spend all their spare time together, getting to know each other. Brad excitedly agreed, and they spent the next four weeks going out on little dates, studying together, and hanging out. After a while, they began to realize that they had a lot in common together, and, in the process, fell madly in love with each other. Alayna realized how sensitive, caring, gentlemanly, and understanding Brad was, and truly felt that this was the guy she wanted. Everyone in school was shocked, especially Bruce Tyrannos, whose shock swiftly turned into anger. He then began devising a plan to kill Alayna and Brad the night of the prom.
Then, the night of the prom came, and after a lot of dancing and partying, Brad wanted Alayna to come outside and talk for a while. Alayna agreed, and they sat on a bench outside. Brad told Alayna that he had never met someone so beautiful, so kind in his entire life. He wanted to give her something to remember him by, should they ever be separated. Telling Alayna to close her eyes, he gave her a pure diamond necklace that he had spent all of his hard earned money on. Alayna, in tears, wanted to give Brad the most passionate kiss she had ever given anyone. But, before she could, a gang of thugs came out of nowhere and attacked the couple. Down on the ground, Brad and Alayna were greeted by Bruce, who told them that he had a little goodbye present of his own.
Beating Brad to death, Bruce made Alayna watch Brad's torture. She began crying for Brad to fight. And she got what she wished. A latent mutant gene activated and Brad's superhuman powers were unleashed. Growing superhumanly strong and spontaneously combusting in flames, he began to brutally beat up Bruce's gang, ending the battle with burning off Bruce's face. But, in his dazed state, he began hallucinating. Believing that a wall of the school was falling on Alayna, Brad projected hundreds of fireballs, which burned down the school, and, in the process, killed everyone. Alayna was in a state of shock, and Brad slowly began to realize what he had just done. Weeping from the evil he had done, Brad was in a state of torment and utter confusion. Alayna tried her best to console him, but Brad backed away, afraid he would burn her. The police, firefighters, and the S.T.R.U (Superhuman Threat Response Unit), tried to capture Brad, but Brad was able to fly off, to places that would be unknown to Alayna for years. She tried to go after him, but the S.T.R.U caught her and took her to the Hexagon, a secret military base hidden underneath Washington, D.C, where the U.S government studied superhuman beings in order to learn how to combat, counter, and defeat these powerful humans.
They brought Alayna to this secret base for the fact that she was a witness of Heatstroke's powers being activated. However, they began to realize that she was superhuman as well, and injected her with a serum that reactivated her powers and found that she could transform into her long forgotten half-human/half-cheetah form, or a full-fledged cheetah, at will. The government promised that she would get the best of care if she worked for the President. They trained her in all African martial arts and how to fully utilize her power. They also bonded her skeletal structure with an as-of-yet unknown, yet seemingly indestructible metal. After five years of intense training, she quickly became the top combatant and soldier of the government. She was then given the codename Cheetari. At some point, she began devising a plan to go AWOL after her first mission and try to find Brad so she could be with him again. Finally, she was ready for her very first and very important mission: find out the location of the global threats known as the Treacherous Trio, who had just recently resurrected every dinosaur on the planet, and were already beginning to succeed in conquering the planet, and stop them in anyway possible. Given a black latex costume, she was completely covered from head to toe, so she wouldn't be easily detected.
She found them at the Museum of Natural History, in New York, and was surprised to see all the dinosaurs that were supposedly said to guard the base were all sleeping, not knowing that the superhero team, the Maximums, had already defeated the dinosaurs. Stealthily sneaking around the base, she found a chamber where the Maximums were being incarcerated in specially-designed, indestructible energy containment units. After the three villains had left to gloat about the success of their plans, Cheetari revealed herself. She stated that she was working for the President. She began asking the team questions, like, why they were there. She finally asked the leader, Stryker, if he or any of his team members had ever met a person who could spontaneously combust himself, shoot fireballs, and fly, in the hopes to find Brad. They said that they knew Heatstroke, who was their newest member, and they showed who he was. She tried to talk to him, but he would not respond, for the fact that he was deeply depressed from failing everyone, including Alayna, until he saw Cheetari's necklace, which she had kept and worn since Brad gave it to her. He asked her where she got it. She said her boyfriend gave it to her. He asked if her boyfriend's name was Brad Donovan. She replied yes.
Heatstroke was in a state of shock and told her that it was him. The state of shock transferred to her, and yet, she did not fully believe. Heatstroke told Alayna that they spent four weeks getting to know each other that he had gained his powers after nearly being killed by Bruce, and that he had accidentally killed hundreds of people in the school. Heatstroke then repeated what he had said that night, that he had never met a girl as beautiful and kind as her. Alayna began to cry, and ran over to the control module that was keeping the restraining units intact, and attempted to shut it off, before realizing that she could not override it. Macho Man, however, was able to actually smash through his containment unit (which was supposedly indestructible), and smashed the control module himself.
The Maximums were released, and Brad and Alayna were finally reunited. Brad questioned why Alayna was here, with Alayna replying that he’d find out soon enough. The Maximums attacked the Treacherous Trio, who were surprised that they escaped, until Bio-rex saw Cheetari, and tried to attack her. But Heatstroke and the Maximums defended Cheetari and challenged the Dark Duo to a final battle. The Treacherous Trio agreed and released their newest minions, the Supersaurians, mutagenetically-evolved dinosaurs with superhuman powers. As the fight began, Heatstroke tried to protect Alayna, before he realized that she did not require defending at all. She startled everyone by transforming into her half-human/half-cheetah hybrid form and ferociously attacked the prehistoric warriors, dazzling them with her unmatched agility, grace, speed, reflexes, dexterity, and equilibrium.
As the fight progressed, Bio-rex realized how powerful the team truly was now, and quickly fled the scene. Heatstroke readily chased after the prehistoric monstrosity with Cheetari following behind as the couple went after Bio-rex to the top of the building. Up there, Bio-rex revealed his true intentions and his true identity: it was Bruce Tyrannos, which completely shocked Alayna and Brad. He revealed that he had been arranging all of these plans and plots, just for the two of them. He also revealed that he knew who the two were all along and was disgusted at how Alayna had changed. Heatstroke, enraged by the fact that Bruce would say that to her and that he was the one who killed Father Fire, began his assault on him before Bruce transformed himself into a gigantic, monstrous form and attempted to pummel the living daylights out of Alayna and Brad.
Brad, who was dumbstruck by the fact that Bio-rex was shrugging off everything Brad threw at him, was advised by Alayna who stated that maybe it required more of the brain than the brawn to stop the monstrous Bio-rex. Inspired by this advice, Brad asked Alayna to stall Bio-rex as best as she could, without endangering herself, while he activated his plan. Alayna easily performed her task, dodging and evading every blow of Bruce’s while dishing out some blows of her own. The battle between the two former lovers was halted when Bio-rex began to freeze up. Heatstroke was absorbing the heat from his body, freezing him to a stand-still, with the added effect of reverting him to his original state. Brad then proceeded to beat the living daylights out of Bruce, just as Bruce did to him years before, before Alayna stopped him.
After telling Heatstroke that she was not defending Bruce, but defending him from doing the wrong thing, she was attacked by a recuperating Bio-rex, and he promised that he would skin Alayna alive, decapitate her, stuff her fur and head, place the fur and head in his new trophy room, and, before he killed Heatstroke, stated that he would make Heatstroke watch as he wiped his feet on her. Heatstroke, infuriated to the brink of insanity, unleashed all of his power and released it into one huge nova blast, which incinerated Bio-rex on the spot. The villain destroyed, the world saved, and the Maximums alive, Cheetari and the Maximums took Brad to the hospital to heal. After his awakening, he asked Alayna if she would marry him. Alayna unhesitantly accepted and, after the wedding, she was offered a place as an official member of the Maximums, which she also accepted.
As members of the Maximums, the two lovebirds fought alongside the Maximums, fighting against villains, even gaining an archenemy of her own in the form of the Poacher, a ruthless hunter and mercenary with all sensory-based powers, including superhuman senses of sight, smell, taste, hearing, and touch, x-ray vision, telescopic vision, heat vision, laser vision, danger senses, etc. As a matter of fact, it turned out that the Poacher was the one who arranged the poaching and slaughter of the entire werecheetah tribe. She also fought the Silver Bullet and Wolf’s Bane, lycanthrope hunters, the Witch Doctor, a crazy shaman who was an enemy of Cheetari’s father and possessed complete control over voodoo magic, the Leopard, a wereleopard who possesses similar powers and an obsessive crush on her, and the Lioness, a werelioness who possessed powers similar to Cheetari’s, although stronger and more feral.
Tragedy struck, however, when she was injected with a serum by Bio-rex that would slowly poison her to death in her human form. Forced to remain in her werecheetah form, Alayna was heartbroken that she would never be able to go out in public without being considered a freak. Heatstroke and the Maximums helped her overcome her worries by going out for a day in public, just to show her how mistaken she was. And indeed, as she slowly began to realize, the public treated her, as well as the rest of the Maximums, with great respect. She grew to accept her werecheetah form from that day after. Later, they were blessed with a son named Lawrence, after Brad's father, who is a mutant/werecheetah hybrid who could control fire.
Later, she was injected with a serum that destroyed all remnants of the poison that forced her to remain in her werecheetah form, enabling her to regain her ability to revert to her human form and transform into a full-fledged cheetah. It also activated another latent mutant power, a danger sense, and enhanced all of her physical attributes tenfold. After she regained the ability to revert to human form, she decided to take a job in professional modeling. She turned it down, however, when she realized that she would have to go across the whole country, and she didn’t want to leave Heatstroke. She is currently happily residing in the Hero Hood with husband and son.
Powers and Abilities
As a half-human, half-cheetah hybrid, or a werecheetah, Cheetari possesses all of the attributes of a cheetah in a humanoid form, thus granting her superhuman strength, stamina, durability, senses, speed, agility, reflexes, flexibility, dexterity, and equilibrium. Also, as a mutant werecheetah, Cheetari possesses a "danger sense" that can help avoid any danger easily.
- Lycanthropy- Cheetah: Cheetari possesses the ability to metamorphesize, all or portions of herself, into a cheetah, or any transitional stages between human and cheetah at will. She usually prefers to be in her human form when out in public casual, but she will resume werecheetah form when at “work” and at home with her husband and the Maximums, as they actually prefer her in that form than in her normal looking human form
- Werecheetah Physiology: Cheetari possesses all the attributes of a cheetah, as well as all human attributes, in her werecheetah form.
- Superhuman Strength, Stamina, Durability, Endurance, and Resistance: She possesses superhuman strength, stamina, durability, endurance, and resistance in all forms, and can press over 25 tons under normal conditions. She is able to lift automobiles and throw them considerable distances without any difficulty whatsoever, smash through concrete walls in a single blow without harm to herself, tie barbells in knots, fight, run, jump, leap, and work at peak capacity for hours on end without stopping, and has a considerably strong immune system, granting her amazing resistance to disease, poisons, toxins, etc.
- Superhuman Attacking Speed: Cheetari can punch and kick with enough speed to make the blow invisible to the naked eye, create a miniature sonic boom, or slam holes through four feet of solid steel.
- Mystical Durability: Cheetari is a magical humanoid, and as such, she is can only be seriously injured or killed by magical attacks, silver weapons, or the teeth and claws of another wereperson. She is immune to conventional injury: penetration wounds, disease, poisonings, exposure, burning, drowning and suffocation, electrocution, etc.
- Accelerated Healing Factor: Cheetari possesses an accelerated healing factor that grants her the ability to regenerate damaged or destroyed areas of her cellular structure far more rapidly than any normal human. The speed of her healing factor is directly proportionate to the severity of the damage to her cellular structure. She is able to easily heal from bullet wounds. Cheetari's natural and mystical healing also affords her virtual immunity to poisons and drugs, as well as a greatly enhanced resistance to diseases. In addition, Cheetari’s healing factor provides her with an extended lifespan by slowing the effects of the aging process.
- Superhuman Speed: Cheetari possesses the ability to move at superhuman speeds, though nowhere near as fast as Bluemoon, Quickbolt, or Blackmoon. She has a top speed of 490 mph when running on two legs, and 980 miles per hour on all four legs. Thanks to her superhuman leg muscles, stamina and endurance, she is capable of running for incredibly long periods of time with tiring whatsoever.
- Superhuman Leg Muscles: Her powerful leg muscles and bone composition are superhumanly enhanced as well, enabling her to run for incredibly long periods of time and distances, leap several stories in height or over a small house in a single bound, and kick with incredible force and power.
- Wall-Climbing: Cheetari can climb, walk, and run on sheer, 90 degree-inclined surfaces by wedging her fingers and toes within the smallest cracks in the wall and applying a vise-like grip on them. She can also utilize her razor-sharp, virtually indestructible claws on her feet and fingers to place cracks within such surfaces, even the most durable, and get a grip on the surface.
- Camouflage: Cheetari possesses limited camouflage, becoming virtually invisible within tall grass.
- Razor-Sharp, Indestructible Bones, Claws and Teeth: Cheetari’s entire skeletal structure, including her teeth and claws (which are also a part of her skeletal structure), have been artificially bonded to an as-of-yet unknown, virtually indestructible alloy. As a result, Cheetari's bones are virtually unbreakable, and her claws are capable of cutting through almost any substance depending on its thickness and the amount of force she can exert. Due to her healing factor, the presence of the unknown, indestructible substance in her body does not interfere with her bones' normal function of generating blood corpuscles. Also, although completely solidified, the metal also does not interfere with Cheetari’s abilities, including her agility, reflexes, dexterity, flexibility, balance, coordination, and equilibrium in anyway possible. Cheetari possesses razor-sharp, retractable claws in place of fingernails. The claws are naturally sharp and tougher than that of normal human bone structure, allowing Cheetari to cut through most types of flesh and natural materials. With the unknown, virtually indestructible alloy added to them they are able to at least scratch virtually any material or substance imaginable without harm to herself whatsoever.
- Superhuman Jaws: Her jaws are much stronger than any regular humans, enabling her to bite through much harder materials without harm to herself or her teeth.
- Prehensile Tail: She possesses a prehensile tail that she has complete control of, and is able to use it as a grappling device to grab onto ledges, poles, and even opponents, or as a balancing device. Her tail possesses superhuman strength equal to the rest of her body, enabling her to lift an automobile with her tail as easily as with her arms, essentially being able to utilize it as a third limb.
- Superhumanly Acute Senses: Cheetari’s feral mutation and werecheetah physiology provides her with superhumanly acute senses of sight, smell, taste, touch, and hearing.
- Superhuman Sight: Cheetari possesses superhuman visual acuity. She can see things at a maximum distance much greater than a normal human's; her vision extends all the way into the ultraviolet and infrared areas of the electromagnetic spectrum, granting her perfect night vision. Her vertically-slit pupils allow a greater range of vision above and below her, enabling her to more easily detect the movements of an opponent and the flicker-fusion rate of her retinas is reduced to such an extent that she can easily perceive fast-moving objects that would appear to others as a blur.
- Superhuman Taste: Her sense of taste can detect 1 part of foreign matter in 10,000.
- Superhuman Smell: Her highly developed olfactory sense and memory allow her to detect and track a scent over eight hours old, possibly a concentration of 20 parts per million, that she had not been exposed to for up to several months previously. She is able to recognize people and objects by scent, even if they are well hidden. She can track a target by scent and selectively sort through various odors, even if the scent has been greatly eroded by time and weather factors, with an impressive degree of success. She can detect a subtle alteration in the composition of perspiration that reflect mood or emotions, and is highly sensitive to pheromones. Cheetari can also use her keen sense of smell to detect lies due to chemical changes within a person's scent.
- Superhuman Hearing: Her hearing is enhanced similarly, enabling her to hear a whispered conversation through a standard soundproof barrier. Her hearing is sufficiently acute to detect a sound pressure level change from 4 decibels to 6 dB at a range of 40 feet (12m).
- Superhuman Touch: Cheetari possesses transparent, almost invisible vibrissae (whiskers) that grant her a superhumanly acute sense of touch. These whiskers grant her extraordinary sensation and navigation. She can detect minute changes in the temperature and pressure in her immediate environment, as well as the motion and/or disturbance of air currents surrounding her.
- Bipedal and Quadrapedal: She is both a biped and a quadruped, able to run on all fours as easily as on two legs.
- Superhuman Agility: Her main superhuman powers revolve around her unmatchable superhuman agility, reflexes, dexterity, flexibility, balance, coordination, and equilibrium (She possesses the full power of her superhuman agility, reflexes, dexterity, flexibility, balance, coordination, equilibrium, kinesthesia, proprioception, and danger sense in all forms, including full human, stages between human and werecheetah, werecheetah form, stages between werecheetah and cheetah, and full cheetah, at all times). She has the combined agility of the most accomplished Olympic gymnasts and the combined acrobatic prowess of the most accomplished circus aerialists and acrobats in history, times ten. She can walk a tightrope or a slack rope as easily as most people can walk on a sidewalk. She can walk on her hands for an indefinite amount of time, or perform virtually any combination or sequence of gymnastic stunts (flips, rolls, swings, cartwheels, leaps, handstands, somersaults, springs, tumbling, etc.) imaginable, no matter how complicated or complex they may be. She can easily top any Olympic record at gymnastics (either on floor or any apparatus, such as rings, flying rings, climbing ropes, vaulting, pole-vaulting, balance beams, pommel horse, trapeze-swings, horizontal bars, uneven bars, parallel bars, trampolines, etc.), aerobics, or acrobatics. Her mind has been psychologically augmented so that she is able to memorize any sequence of acrobatic, aerialist, and/or gymnastic stunts that she has seen or imagined, and use them in any combination imaginable. Her agility and reflexes enable her to attack and subdue multiple opponents much larger and more powerful than herself without fear. She knows completely how to use the environment to her advantage.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Her reflexes and reaction time are much faster than an average human by about an as-of-yet-unknown factor (she is often able to dodge machine gun bullets without any difficulty). She used to be so reflexive that she had been recorded at being able to dodge 42% of Bluemoon’s fastest blows and some of the Green Marksman’s shots, even before she possessed her danger sense and had her physical attributes enhanced. After that, she became almost untouchable, even from Bluemoon and the Green Marksman, both whom have rarely been able to hit her recently in combat training sessions. Her reflexes are completely and always in synch with her kinesthesia, proprioception, and danger sense. Therefore, she is able to know exactly when and where danger will strike her, how to react to the danger, which direction she should move in order to avoid the danger and how to adjust her body’s position in order to safely avoid the danger without any harm becoming to any portion or part of her body.
- Superhuman Dexterity: Cheetari possesses superhuman dexterity that enables her to achieve any feat with her feet as proficiently as her hands. Furthermore, her manual and pedal dexterity is so great that she can write using both hands at once or tie knots in rope with her toes. She is also superhumanly ambidextrous, able to use both of her hands and feet with equally superhuman proficiency.
- Superhuman Flexibility: All of the bones in Cheetari’s body, including her skull, are malleable and her muscle tissue is exceedingly resilient, making her body extremely flexible and pliant, even with the solidified, virtually indestructible metal implanted within her bones. This enables her to stay in a crouched position for an indefinite amount of time and perform virtually any contortionist-type feats without any harm to her spinal column whatsoever. She is triple-jointed, enabling her to bend her body in anyway imaginable. It is nearly impossible for her to break a bone or tear a muscle. Hence, Cheetari can stretch and bend her body in ways that would tear ligaments and survive impacts that would kill or inflict major injury upon a normal human being with little or no injury to herself. Cheetari is extraordinarily limber and her tendons and connective tissues are four times as elastic as the average human being is, despite their enhanced strength. This greatly helps in combination with the rest of her physical prowess, as she is able to move and bend in ways that would normally harm someone without harm befalling her whatsoever. She can compress her body very tightly, so that she can fit through tight spaces, about 4 inches in diameter.
- Superhuman Balance, Coordination, and Equilibrium: She has the uncanny ability to achieve a state of perfect equilibrium in virtually any position imaginable in any location, thanks mostly in part to her tail. However, she seems to instinctively know how to adjust her position in order to maintain perfect balance on any object, no matter how narrow or small it may be. Her coordination is beyond superhuman, as she is able to coordinate the entirety of her muscular system in order to execute any task she desires.
- Superhuman Kinesthesia and Proprioception: Cheetari possesses the superhuman ability to sense the position of any part of her body in correlation to any other part of the body. This enables her to determine the status of any of her body part’s in correlation to their position. This helps her in evading and dodging enemies, obstacles, dangers, etc.
- Danger Sense: Recently, Lego Lad accidentally activated a hidden latent mutant ability to sense and react to any form of danger instants before it strikes; also proving that Cheetari is not only a werecheetah, but a mutant werecheetah. Her danger sense, which is internally linked with her superhuman reflexes, kinesthesia and proprioception, enables her to evade, dodge, and avoid almost any form of danger, no matter how fast, subtle, or sudden it may be. It also enables her to judge her position in midair, where she can grab an object to swing onto, etc. It alerts her to all dangers, including non-deadly, subtle, or even non-harmful threats (such as snowballs, swatting brooms, creaky or crumbly floors, etc.). If she is somehow blinded, Cheetari’s danger sense tells her how to avoid obstacles that she cannot see. It is always active, even when she is asleep or unconscious, activating her reflexes almost as immediately as it would if she was awake. She can ignore the danger sense if she wished, however. When she moves across the city, her danger sense informs what objects are nearby, judges her position, where she can grab onto an object, and if it is a safe object. She can also sense, evade, and dodge any attacks randomly fire or shot by a mindless or robotic being. It is not limited merely to danger happening to her. It also detects danger to anyone she cares for and loves, including family, friends, etc.
Cheetari is undoubtedly the world’s greatest and unmatched gymnast, acrobat, and aerialist, surpassing the most well-trained and Olympic-level athletes of all time easily.
Cheetari is a mistress of all forms of African martial arts and weaponry, including Zebra dance, Duala wrestling, Ethiopian stick fighting, Egyptian stick fighting, comrade system in battle, Egyptian archery, mamluke fighting, kuta, hikuta, massai, dambe, ijala, dioula, laamb, Evala wrestling, AMOK! South Africa, Cape knife fighting, Nguni stick fighting, Zulu bull-horn, Nuba fighting, Nuba stick fighting, Canarian wrestling, Ahati Kilindi Iyi, Mywamzo of Vita Saana, and Kupigana Ngumi, as well as an expert spy and espionage agent. She is an expert with the bostaff, and has utilized one under certain periods of time. She has developed a unique fighting style that, combined with full use of her agility, reflexes, dexterity, flexibility, balance, coordination, equilibrium, kinesthesia, proprioception, danger sense, strength, equilibrium, feral attributes, and true martial arts training, makes her a very formidable combatant. She has proven herself in combat against the likes of Bio-rex, Extinction, the Poacher, and even her own husband, who considers her the most graceful combatant he has ever had the honor and pleasure of witnessing and battling
She is an extraordinarily brilliant young woman, with an intuitive and unique perspective on things. She seems able to notice the most subtle details that most others usually ignore.
She is also an expert on survival techniques, and has more than once during her training spent days in remote jungles learning to survive, using little more than the clothes on her back and her natural abilities and training.
She can be very seductive, and has assisted Hearttaker in seducing guards on several occasions, so the Maximums can enter unnoticed.
Cheetari's physiology grants her phenomenal superhuman strength, enabling her to lift (press) up to 25 tons under optimal conditions.
Cheetari has been known to go into berserker rages in times of extreme anger, frustration, and/or stress. This has caused her to attack loved ones and innocent people on accident, and she has even attacked Heatstroke on accident once Alayna's main weakness is her tail, for if it should be pulled very hard suddenly, quickly, and without warning, she will become temporarily paralyzed from the neck down for about half an hour. She also grows weak in the presence of silver, and can be killed by a silver dagger. She can also be killed by magic or another wereperson.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: Cheetari has sometimes wielded a bostaff on certain occasions.
- Cheetari has no criminal record in the United States.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Alayna Greenwood-Donovan (Earth-11190)
- Character Gallery: Alayna Greenwood-Donovan (Earth-11190)
- Quotations by Alayna Greenwood-Donovan (Earth-11190)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References